Chapter 7

Jade's Pov

The audience cheered (more like screamed) when I finished my performance "You're getting better in every performance! And Semi finals are coming soon "Leigh said and fake cried "Ha! I am winning this "Perrie said and gave me a cheeky wink. After the vote apeal I left the stage. "Via , why are you so stressed?"I asked her when I saw her tensed face "Because there is double elimination today!"Zac her duo partner said "Oh fuck!"I replied "that means only 4 teams or solos will be there?"I asked "yup! And in semi finals only 3 will be left "Via said.

"hey! Jade can I talk to you for a while?"Perrie asked as she came backstage "Baby don't panic! I know people love you ! You are winning this show!!! Don't be scared!"She said and cupped my cheeks "Now we have to go to the stage for elimination"she said ,I nodded and walked to the stage. "The people who are in bottom 3 are...... (right now their are 6 contestants are there) 1)Nicole 2)Kori 3)Bloodlust Angels (band)"Perrie was in shock because I am the only soloist who is save "The People who are going home are Kori and Nicole"Chris announced. "now the people who are still in competition are... 1) Via and Zac 2)Jade Thirlwall 3) Bloodlust Angels 4)Aaron and Mike"Chris said and we gave eachother a hug.

---------------------------------------------------------

perrieedwards

Liked by jadethirlwall , jesynelson and 164,568 others

perrieedwards: We will definitely win the Show 💖😝
Ps: @jadethirlwall you better slay the next performance!

Comments:

jesynelson: Keep on dreaming 😏
leighannepinnock: I have a better winning probability 😝
jadethirlwall: I will coach !! 😘💖
~perrieedwards:💖
viakane: 😂❤️👍🏻
alexoxchamberlain: Looking Good babygirl 👅

---------------------------------------------------------

"Jade! You'll be living in my hotel room till we win"Perrie said making me chuckle "Okay....but wouldn't your boyfriend mind"I said and mentally rolled my eyes "Don't talk about him! He's not important, the show is!"Perrie said "Then break up with him"I challenged "I will! If you win the show"Perrie said "God you're desperate"I giggled , she told me that her management told her to get back with that dickhead.

For the semi finals we are performing twice ! 1 with our mentor and 1 solo (like always). "We are going to sing Nobody like you"Perrie said "shit "I mumbled "You don't like the song?"She asked "no! I love the song, it's just........ I'll cry"I said and Perrie started to laugh , I crossed my arms and pouted "aww look at that"Perrie said and pecked my lips "I thought we were just Friends with benefits"I said and raised my eyebrow "We can kiss eachother!"She said in defence , I giggled and kissed her cheek .

After we rehearsed , I decided to change to my PJs and read a novel and Perrie was not letting me read because she wanted attention "O c'mon!Focus on me"Perrie whined "you aren't Ariana Grande"I replied she took my book and threw it to the table "let's do something fun"She said and got on top off me "After 4 rounds? Aren't your fingers limp already! We fucked all the time and we just rehearsed for like an hour"I said and got my book and started to read it again.

---------------------------------------------------------

jadethirlwall

Liked by perrieedwards , laurenjauregui and 77,789 others

jadethirlwall: I just wanted to read but @perrieedwards is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too distracting 😔💖

Comments:

viakane: Jerrie is real 😍💖
leighannepinnock: The cutest 😍
laurenjauregui: Ship!🙌🏻❤️
jesynelson:🤩🤩
chloeveitch: Goalss ❤️❤️
perrieedwards: It's not my fault that I am the sexiest person in the world!
~jadethirlwall: Well.... That's a fact . I can't argue on that 💯🔥

---------------------------------------------------------

"someone is always fangirling"Perrie teased "I can't help it! I am a mixer"I said "Can you please give me your phone?"Perrie asked me randomly "I need to look at the settings "she added I nodded and gave her my phone "I love your email !"Perrie said I got up and snatches my phone from her getting embarrassed "Fuckmeperrie69?"Perrie laughed "What?"I glared at her "When did you make this?"she asked "I made it when I was 14"I said "Oooh your dream came true after 4 years"She teased , I threw a pillow at her "you're making fun of me!"I said and pouted "I am sorry baby"She said and kissed my cheek. "Let's sleep!"She said and I cuddled up with her.

Next morning...............

"Get up sleeping baby"Perrie said and kissed both of my eyelids , I opened my eyes to see a naked Perrie "Why are you nakie?"I asked as I rubbed my eyes "It's hot as fuck! And I like to be naked"Perrie said I raised my eyebrow at her "And I want you to join me in the shower"She added "Only if you give me a piggie ride"I said "Not happening"she said and ran to the bathroom and i followed her "I still wanna join !"I said "Ok then"she said seductively and started to unbutton me.

After a long and 'Hot' shower we decided to get something to eat with Lesy . "you guys are late!"Jesy said "Sorryboutit"I replied "Leigh why are you so clumsy"Perrie said as Leigh almost fell off the chair "like you aren't"Leigh replied and continued to eat her nachos "Jade you never told us about your past relationships"Jesy said "Umm..I didn't really date people seriously we just fucked around and stuff"I replied "You willing to be in a serious relationship?"Perrie asked "Yup , but that person is not giving me a promotion from Friends with benefits"I said and Perrie choked on her coffee "Cool"she said while coughing.

I just want her , Nobody else.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Wassup guys!!I hope you all are loving the daily updates 😝🤘🏼 !

So, When will Perrie give Jade a promotion from Friends with benefits to her girlfriend? What do you guys think about it!!

Did you guys liked the chapter? 💙

Comments are highly appreciated 😇🙏

Don't forget to vote 😗💙