Chapter 9

Jade's Pov

To say that I am nervous was an understatement , I was beyond nervous . And then there was Perrie who was even more nervous than I was. "Perrie calm down!"I said and rubbed her back "I really want you to win!"She said "Thanks for not putting pressure on me at all"I made a sarcastic comment "Babe , I really don't want you to feel pressurized ! I am just nervous"She said and kissed my cheek "I should be the one nervous here!"I joked she chuckled and kissed my head.

---------------------------------------------------------

jadethirlwall

Liked  by perrieedwards , jesynelson and 99,876 others

jadethirlwall: ready for the finals 💖🙌🏻.
#shesmorenervous #iamgonnawin #shesdesperate #feelingpressurized

Comments:

viakane: Your hashtags give me life 😂
perrieedwards: WE ARE GONNA WIN !!
          ~jadethirlwall: YES!!
jesynelson: 😂 keep on dreaming losers 😎
leighannepinnock: I'll win !

---------------------------------------------------------

"It's the time!You can do this Jade"Perrie said and rubbed my shoulders "You are gonna win this shit! If you do I have a surprise for you"She whispered the last part in my ear , I bit my lips to stop myself for smiling too much "Go baby"she said and kissed my cheek. And moved back to her seat "Jade Thirlwall everyone!!"Chris announced , I entered the stage. "what are you gonna sing for the finals?"Leigh asked "I'll perform 'How you like that?' by Blackpink"I said and audience lost their shits "oooh taking language risk? In the finals!"Jesy said amazed "Sure am"I said and wiggled my eyebrows and gave a big smile .

When I finished my song everyone was standing and cheering loudly "You Killed ittttt!"Perrie screamed "Thanks babe"I said and winked at her "Okay Sis! You didn't need to snap like that"Leigh said in her American accent "I am seeing the winner standing on the stage rn"Jesy said "aww thank you"I said . "Give it up for our little Jade every one"Chris said and I left the stage.

Result time.........

"Top 2 contestants are 'Via and Zac' and  Jade Thirlwall"Chris announced , Perrie , Leigh and Jesy came to the stage , Jesy was standing next to Chris , Perrie was holding my hand and Leigh was holding Via and Zac's hands. "The winner of Little mix : the search is............." Wth why isn't he saying something "Jade Thirlwall!!!!"he said and I screamed and jumped into Perrie's arms . Every one was cheering loudly soon Via and Zac joined the hug and the Lesy joined the hug. "I am so proud of you baby"Perrie said and pecked my lips , luckily noone say it as we were standing in a group that was hugging us , lol.