34: Giggles

The songs I add before a chapter hint to the feelings and messages that will rise within it. It gives my characters a real voice. It brings them to life. All songs will be provided! :) And the playlist is on spotify!

S O N G F O R C H A P T E R : "Electric Love"
B Y : BØRNS

Waking up after last night with Corban felt amazing. I would be lying through my ass if I said that it wasn't the most intimate, experience of my life. I could feel his soul like a golden rod, and I could feel him touching mine; it was like an out of body experience. Now, the more I look at him, the more I fall in love.

Waking up from it wasn't smooth like last time. And by that, I mean, we were ambushed by Easton jumping on top of us. He quickly realized that we were both naked. The room was filled with his screams, Corban screaming at him to get out, Merek screaming at us to shut up, and Daniel thinking there was an attacker. This only led us to an awkward situation where everybody knew we had sex.

"But there's not even walls! Why would you have sex when we aren't even separated by walls?!" Easton looked horrified as he pulled at his hair. Corban just shrugs and quickly kicks everybody out so that we could get dressed.

"Well, that was fun," I smirk with a hint of amusement in my tone. Corban rolls his eyes and walks over to me while I stand at my dresser. He comes up from behind me and gently wraps his arms around my waist.

"Next time we can leave a sock on the door... oh wait," he looks around laughing, and I slap at his chest laughing along with him. He points to the hole in the floor that acts as the entrance. "There's no door, so we would have to put it somewhere else." I find myself in a rare fit of giggles as he looks around my small pathetic room for a place to put a fucking sex sock. "We could hang it over the hole from the ceiling and have it just dangling there." I scoff and ruffle his hair.

"You're hopeless. Keep thinking on that babe." He laughs and buries his face in my neck. He says something against my shoulder, but I can't understand him. Instead, the action sends chills down my spine. I let out a loud laugh and squirm away from him cringing. He looks at me, confused, but then realizes that it was because I was ticklish and lunges for me again. I scream in laughter, and he laughs along with me. He grabs hold of my sides, and we both fall onto the bed, causing the whole place to rock. I scream and cover my mouth. We look at each other with wide eyes before falling back into a fit of laughter.

His dark chocolate brown eyes sparkle as he looks at me. His hand raises and he pokes at my cheek.

"Dimple." He says lightly. I attempt to hide my blush by playfully shoving him away.

"You two could at least be courteous enough to not break the god damn house!" Daniel yells. I laugh into Corban's chest, and he rests his head on top of my own.

"Sorry!" I say, squeezing my eyes shut and attempting to hold back my laughter.

"Get your asses down here. We have things that we have to discuss!" Daniel's voice yells again. This sobers me up like ice water or a sucker punch to the face. My smile drops, and I pull myself away from Corban.

"Hey..." Corban says, grabbing hold of my hand and pulling me towards him. "Don't feel guilty for letting yourself smile. Take the happy moments as they come Ember. Cherish them and share them. If we let this situation rob us of our little luxuries, then we have already lost." I nod, turning back to look at him.

"When did you become so wise?" I question with a smile. A soft smile spreads across his face.

"After I met you. You have made me want to do better, be better, become a better man. I want to be everything for you." I'm taken aback by his serious answer and find myself at a loss for words.