Chapter 2 - Slice n' dice

((Self -harm warning))

Ink's POV

That was interesting...

After walking through the portal, I was greeted by the living room of my home. It's so quiet in here. I walk upstairs to my room, setting down Broomie next to my bed. I remove my original clothing to more of a comfortable outfit. Floofy pants and a long sleeve shirt. TaStY-

I throw myself on my bed and just lay there for a bit. Geez, this is boring. I crawl into the sheets of my bed and wrap myself in the blanket. I lay there for a couple of minutes, still not feeling tired...

Alright, I'm done with this.

I get up from my bed and start pacing around my room. Maybe if I walk around enough I'll get tired?

That's not how it works Ink, shush.

Okay so walking around isn't an option. I walk towards my room door and open it. The door made a long creaking sound. This is interesting. I started playing with the door, opening and closing it. How long have I been doing this?

I stop playing with the door..sadly. It was fun :(

I walk downstairs and go back into the living room, standing in the middle of the room. I look at the kitchen. Just... looking. Alright, I'm done looking.

So it's obvious I'm not tired. What could I do? I stand there for a while. I felt my hand going up to my arm and scratch it a bit. I started scratching faster, digging my arm a little bit.

'Just do it'

I sigh as I walk back upstairs to the bathroom. I hesitate a bit to open the door. Should I do it?

Yes.

Would it be smart? No. But when have I ever done anything smart?
I open the door and close it behind me. I open a random draw that held a blade inside. I look at it for a while. I promised myself I would stop for a while.

Who am I kidding? Most promises were made to be broken anyways.

I pick up the silver blade, looking at it for a while before rolling my sleeve up to reveal my marked arm.

I held the blade, pressing it against my arm as the light reflected off the sharp, metal object. I slowly pull the blade closer towards myself, making a cut form on my arm. It stings. Blood starts forming, slowly leaking down my arm. It's kinda pretty.

I repeat my actions. I got kind of out of control and did it to my other arm. My arms were covered with blood.

I look like I just murdered someone. Beautiful. I look for bandages in the drawers. Oh would you look at that, I found some. I need to get more though. I'm running out.

I wrapped the bandages around my arm, making sure I covered every cut so blood wouldn't start leaking at the worst moment. I rinsed the blade and put back into the drawer. It's not like anyone goes in there. ((Yet-coughcough))

I walk out of the bathroom casually. Casually for whom? I dunno.

I walk back to my room and throw myself on the bed, once again.

"Goodnight Broomie."

I didn't really expect an answer but ya know, you gotta respect the brushy uwu

I feel my eyes get heavy as I drift off to sleep.

((Nah, I ain't done yet))

Magical tem skip to marning toime

I woke up to a sharp pain in where my soul would be. I whimper a bit, unaware of the footsteps leading up to my room. My room door was busted open as two skeletons fell on the floor.
I yelped a bit from the surprise welcoming.

Faking A Smile [Errorink] (DISCONTINUED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara