Chapter 9 - Well?

Ink's POV

Error and I did our normal morning routine. ((I really need to think of something else to say for that-))

We were currently snuggled up in a blanket against each other while sitting on the couch until we got the idea to play a game.

I took my phone out and put a timer on for a couple of minutes. It was decided we play Marco, Polo.

I put a blindfold on Error as he called out, "Marcoo."

"Poloo." I ran to the other side of the room. Error had his arms spread out, trying to find me. While swinging his arms around like a madman, his fingers brushed against the sofa.

"FOUN- nevermind. Stupid sofa.."

I accidentally let out a giggle. I tried not to make any noise while running away from Error.

"Where the heck did you go?"

"Away." I walked towards the sofa and sat on it to make myself feel special.

"Squid..where are you?"

"You have to say Marco, then I'll answer."

"You just did." He replied before cautiously walking towards the sofa I was currently sitting on. I didn't think before laying down.

He started patting his hand on the side of the sofa where my feet were at. While he was searching, his hand touched the pillow.

"The fuck is this?" He questioned before throwing it at my face.

"Ac-"

His hand was getting closer to my stomach so I tried pushing myself into the couch. I failed miserably.

When his hand was on my stomach he started to pat it to try and identify what it was.

"Bro..what in the name of Asgore have I been touching in these last few minutes of looking for you?"

He started to poke my stomach.

"IIIIInk?" He started to tickle the 'mysterious' object. I couldn't help but break into laughter.

"Ah-ha! Found ya!" He said as he continued to tickle me.

"StAhp- you fOund me-"

After he stopped, it was my turn to look for him. He took his blindfold off and tied it around my eyes.

"Too tight?"

"Nope."

"Ok. Ready?" He asked. His voice didn't sound as close as it was before.

"Yep. Marco."

"Polo." I took steps towards where the voice came from but instead of going directly to the sound, I went a bit to the side.

"Marco."

"Polo." It sounded as if he was at the other side of the room.

"How'd you get there so fast?"

"Uhm.. maaaagiccc."

While I walked towards where the sound used to be, I heard heavy footsteps not too far from where I was standing. I thought it was Error as I started to slowly walk towards the footsteps.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist as they picked me up from the ground.

My blindfold was taken off as I was met with the eyes of my lover.

"You almost got me."

"I would've if you didn't pick me up." I pouted in response as I wrapped my legs around Error's waist. I felt his arm go underneath my booty (((˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵))) for support.