Chapter 10 - Drunk Basterds

((Random time skip cuz I'm lazy uwu))

Error's POV

So things went as to how they were planned. Everyone came over and I mean everyone. That fricken para-

Anyways, it was pretty dark outside already.

Currently, Reaper was trying to convince Geno to sit on his lap. Nothing new there.

Ink, Dream, and Blue were in the kitchen doing whatever the heck they're doing. From time to time all you can hear is giggling and 'oooooo'.

Killer looked as if he died on the floor along with Dust. Nightmare was staring into space and Cross is at the doorway staring at Nightmare.

So to explain things more clearly, Killer and Dust are long gone. Nightmare is brain dead. Ink, Dream, and Blue are being children. Cross went mission impossible. Geno and Reaper are being love birds and Fresh and Horror-

wAiT-

HoLd uP-

I looked around to double-check to see if I had accidentally overlooked them but I couldn't see them. When I turned around the two idiots were standing behind me.

"The fuck are you two doing?"

Neither of them answered. Instead, they both ran into the kitchen. So it's either everyone is on drugs right now or I'm the only skeleton who has some type of sense.

"Okay, guys!" Ink stepped out of the kitchen. Behind him, I could see Blue peaking at Ink and running back into the kitchen. They are definitely planning something.

"Weeeeeee are starting the 2nd shitty party." Dream said as he walked in with Blue and a bunch of drinks with snacks.

The thing is, the 'drinks' didn't quite look like juice. I'm kinda scared to drink it.

Dust suddenly looked into his cup and swirled it around.
"Uhhh.. did you guys put something in the drinks?"

"What? No, where did you get that idea from?" Dream said before sipping his 'juice'. Blue, on the other hand, looked like he was laughing while drinking.

I still don't trust them but, yolo. I picked up the cup and took a little sip. It tasted weird.

I saw Ink take a sip and immediately put it back down.

"I'm not thirsty anymore."

Blue tried to convince Ink to finish the cup. "Innnnkkk just drink itttttt."

"No tHanks. Let's just play some games-"

"OH OH OH CAN I PICK?" Dream yelled.

Ink was hesitant before responding. "I don't see why not."

"Okay okay, can we play never have I ever? Every time we have done something that was mentioned we have to take a sip of the drink."

"What if we run out?" Killer asked.

"Bitch, take more." Nightmare said before sliding off the couch to sit on the floor.

Sooner or later we all joined together to sit on the floor with our drinks in a circle around the table. I scooted closer to Ink.

"Wait who's going first?" Horror asked with his face near the rim of the cup.

Fresh spoke up. "Dream, he recommended it."

"Fair enough. Let's seeeeeee.."

After a couple of seconds of thinking, he came up with something.