Chapter 15- Dream and Blueberry

Ink's POV

"Ha ha. Nice try Blue, you aren't Dream."
I see Error smack his forehead with his hand.

"No no! I mean something happened to Dream! And- and I don't know what to do!" Blue yelled from the other line.

"Where are you guys?" I asked
"We're at my-"

Suddenly from the other line it sounded like something dropped. Definitely not something small.

"Blue? Everything okay?" I asked frantically.

No one responded.
Other than the footsteps getting louder to the phone. Then it hung up.

He never finished his sentence on where he really was.
'at my'
At my what?
Home? Brother's friend's sister's brother's house? Gee, that's a long train.

I looked up at Error who seemed to have a facial expression reading 'why and how the fuck did I get myself into this?'

"Can we go check his house..? Pleeease?" I gave the puppy eyes. No one ever survives those.

"N-...fine." He stood up and opened a portal with a bored expression.

"Yay!" I ran through the portal and into Underswap's snowdin. Error followed after me.

I quickly grabbed Error's arm and pulled him to Blue's house. 

We both exchanged a glance at each other before I knocked on the door.

Normally, an energetic skeleton would swing the door open, but that didn't happen. The door didn't even open.

I knocked again.

Still nothing.

I was about to knock again until Error grabbed my arm. In seconds, the door was on the ground.

"The fuck.." I mumbled to myself, not noticing the strings around it.

"If the door don't open, make it open." He carelessly walked in.

"Wait! You can't walk in just like that!"   I yelled.

"Exactly!" I turned around to see Cross standing at the door.

"Oh su-"

"scrEEEEEEEEE!" Look, I didn't know he was standing there so I threw a spoon while yelling.

Cross ducked. "Why do you have a spoon?"

I hesitated. "Better question, why don't you?"

"Touché" Cross stood up.

"Did you get a call too?" Error asked picking up the spoon and randomly swinging it around.

"No, just walking around."

"Or did Nightmare tell you to get Dream?" Error accidentally hit himself in the face with the spoon causing him to glitch a little.

Cross sighed before continuing. "Yeah, he wanted me to kidnap Dream again to keep him away from the people here." 

"Why though?" I asked.

"Look. I have no idea. Probably cuz' of the orange string bean." Cross said while having his hands up.

"Isn't Carrot okay with Dream?" I questioned.

"Not you though."

"What does that have to do with this conversation?"

"I dunno" Cross did a derpy laugh after.

"Where is this conversation going?" Error asked after throwing the spoon.