Chapter 4- Bonding

Error's POV

My neck was feeling a bit uncomfortable. As I lifted my head it started to hurt a bit more.

I had fallen asleep at the hospital. Ink was still sleeping so I played on my phone for a bit, hoping he'll wake up soon.

A doctor had knocked on the door before entering.

"He's still sleeping?" The doctor had asked, unsure if Ink was just laying down.

"Yep." I looked up from my phone. It would be disrespectful if I hadn't.

"Ok. Later today he'll be able to leave."

"Cool." I won't lie, I was pretty excited. I couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of me making fun of his height.

Then again, maybe not too much 'bullying'.

A couple of minutes passed until Ink had woken up. We joked, talked, and gossiped around until it was around the afternoon. A doctor came in, as he said before, Ink would be able to leave. And so we left.

I remembered I had to get clothing from where the Bad Sanses and I had lived at. It chaos there. Something had to break at least every day. Dust's sanity- what sanity? Horror broke his ax once and ended up throwing it at Nightmare in an attempt to cut one of his tentacles. That ended up backfiring. I stole some of Cross's chocolate once, he attacked me. We were playing a board game once and Killer accused Dust of cheating.

Let's just say the table ended up the opposite way it was supposed to be.

If we had neighbors, they'd probably think we're crazy.

After reaching Ink's house, I had let him know I was going to get my clothes. To make it quick I had teleported. I should've just thrown the entire dresser in the portal, but I didn't..sadly.

After minutes of 'moving in' we were tired. We just sat on the couches downstairs.

"I need my freaking snacks." Ink groaned.

"Do you need, need them?"

"Yesssss" He said before getting up and walking towards the door.

"You coming?"
I guess we're going shopping now.

Ink's POV

Look, I need my snacks. You can't blame me. I'm pretty sure Error wants some chocolate too.

As we shopped, we laughed, purposely bumped into each other, mostly joking around with each other like how long lost friends would. I won't lie, sometimes we would run off and come back with something and put it in the cart without the other knowing. It was like two immature adults shopping. It was fun, but we ended up paying a lot in the end.

While walking home with the bags both of us were carrying, I felt myself smiling a little bit. I was happy. Happy to have a new friend. I won't have to be alone anymore. Who knows, maybe we'll even become best friends like how Dream, Blue and I are.

"What are you smiling about shorty?" Error asked.

"Nothinnngg" I joked.

"Yeah, okay." He obviously didn't buy it.

When we reached back home, we started unpacking the bags. While I unpacking one of the bags, I saw a bunch of chocolate. I turn around to look at Error. He sneaked a glance behind himself to look at me. Once he saw me looking at him he turned right back around. We both soon burst into laughter.

We calmed down and went back to unpacking the groceries. I was currently trying to put the pop-tarts in one of the cupboards but I somehow was too short. I tried jumping and stretching but it didn't work. I felt two hands go underneath my arms as I felt myself being lifted.

"Shorty."

"Shut up."

It was nice having him around, other than him making fun of me, it was pretty neat.

After more chatting, watching TV it was getting late.

"Child, you need to go to sleep."

"Error. I'm not a child."

"You look like one-"
"Shush."

We were both wearing socks. Perfect.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs.

"Where are we going?" He was confused. He'll be fine.

"Sleep. Like you said?" I responded.

"Together?"

"Yeah? We're both wearing socks, so it won't be counted as homo!" I smiled, as if I did something.

Error just simply scoffed and shook his head as he let me drag him.

As we entered my room, I stopped him.

"Before we go and slumber, you must repeat after me young one." I said, being dramatic.

"Alright..what must I repeat old wise one."

"Sleeping with another male skeleton, quote me quote, shall be counted as no homo bish."

"But we have socks o-"

"REPEAT."

"Sleepingwithyoushallbecountedasnohomo."

"Perfect. Let's go."

We both climbed into my bed. We were both looking at each other until it hit me.

We left the lights on.

Shitty sticks.

"Error I'm gonna go turn off the lights."

"Wait did we leave then on downstairs too?"

"...yes."

"Alright, don't let the demons get you."

"Don't tell me that." I playfully punched him.

I walked out of the room and went into the kitchen. I turned those off first. Then I went to the living room light switch. I got myself ready to run. As soon as I flipped it, I ran. I could've sworn I heard footsteps behind me. That just encouraged me to run faster. Going up the stairs was the harder part.

I ran into my room and slammed the door behind me. Now I feel kinda bad for the demon. I slightly opened the door again and peaked in the hallway. I felt a pair of hands touch my back. I yelped and was ready to throw hands at the son of a gun only to realize it was just Error messing around with me.

"How dare you challenge me mortal."

He just chuckled in response while walking back to the bed and falling face-first into the bed. I followed him while going underneath the covers, getting comfy.

I left the room light on. Oh my Lord. I got up again and flipped the switch off. As I walked back to the bed I saw Error looking at me as he turned his head back around. I climbed into bed AGAIN, getting comfortable. I swear, if I have to take the darn lights off again, I'm gonna lose it.

Error's POV (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

As Ink was going to take the lights off, I turned to look and see where he was going, but instead, I looked at something else-BY ACCIDENT.

But I won't lie, he kinda thicc- ((smacc))

Ahem. SleeP tiMe-

3rd person POV

After that chaos with Ink's ass in Error's mind, they both fell asleep. Not cuddling...

Yet if you know what I'm saying ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Is this foreshadowing? I dunno? Is this the writer being a complete idiot? Yes. Yes, I am.

Word count: 1163
6/6/2020