Chapter 6- Water Guns and Games

Ink's POV

While waking up in the morning, I couldn't help but remember our time playing with those children yesterday.
((Rip Thing 1 for having asthma))

Error was still sleeping. He woke me up yesterday. This is the perfect time for revenge.

I remember in a random room downstairs there where a couple of water guns. He's definitely going to hate me after this.

I tried my best to get out of the bed without waking him up. The first part of my little mission was complete.

I opened the door quietly. I didn't bother closing the door behind me. I would have to come back in the room.

I tried my best to hurry up with filling the water gun, but then I thought 'why not have a battle with the water guns?'

I went to get another one and filled that one as well. But the best part was, it was with cold water. This is gonna be fun.

I ran back upstairs and flung myself on the bed.

"Wake up asshole!" I yelled while shooting the water at him.

Unholy screeching filled the room. He saw the other water gun and grabbed it while shooting me back.

I tried running away only to be pulled back on the bed.

If someone walked in on us right now, they'd probably think we where about go get nasty. You know. That position.

I was currently being soaked by Error.
I regret filling them with cold water.

From all the kicking and stuff, my shirt was slightly up. I felt the cold water on the stomach. I started shooting back in his face to try and get him off.

"Ack-"

"ERROR NOT MY STOMACH"

"Oh?" He put the water gun down and started tickling me.

"NoOooO." I laughed. My cheeks ((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))) were hurting from smiling too much.

After minutes of more tickling and screaming, we stopped. ((not that type of screaming yet sinners))

Both of our clothing was soaked.

"You could've just woken me up the normal way." Error started.

"What's the fun in that?" I replied.

After we changed and did the normal morning stuff, we got bored and thought of some random places to go because why not? Adventures are pretty fun. Especially with him.

We continued to throw more names of places until we both said "carnival".

Carnival it is.

((Pretend they're going to a random carnival. I'm not creative :")))

We were currently waiting on a line to go on a rollercoaster. It was pretty big. And scary looking. Error forced me to go on this one. It's like one of those scary themed rollercoasters where it's really dark inside.

The line started to move. Fuckfuckfuckfuck.aaaaaaaaaaa

I'm scared-

We were next. NoOOoO I'm not ready yet.

"What's wrong Squid?" I heard Error say.
"I'm scared."
"Don't be, you'll be fine." He patted my head.
"Shhhh don't jinx it."
He only chuckled in response.

It was our turn.

"Ladies first." Error said jokingly. Rude.
"I'm a dude, sir."

We both climbed into the ride.