Chapter 8- Confession

Ink's POV

It felt as if something was standing over me. I slowly opened my eyes to let them adjust to the brightness being let into my room by the open curtains.

As I looked at the shadowy figure standing above me, I came to realize it wasn't something, but more of a someone. I was taken off guard and jumped back a little. The figure started laughing. That laugh sounded familiar..

It was only Error. I sighed in relief.

"Error don't do that, you scared the living ink out of me."

"Oh, so you admit you're a squid?"

"When did I say that?!"

"Well, from what I remember, the exact words that came out of your little mouth, 'you scared the living ink out of me.' So you, in fact, are a squid."

I gave him a look that said itself 'shut the fuck up'.

"Shush." Even though I didn't want to get up, I still did sadly. As I got up, I felt dizzy. I would've fallen if Error wasn't there to catch me.

"Is the squid okay?"

I couldn't help but blush from the sudden contact.
"Yeah, I'm fine."

As we walked downstairs I started thinking of random things to do today. Who knows, maybe I could convince Error to become a little creative and draw something. That would be interesting.

The normal morning went by, nothing new as always because of this darn author who is currently traumatized by some shit she saw and her sensitive ass mind who can't get over shit. Ahem. ANYWAYS, like I was saying, we continued our regular morning.

Lucky me, I actually somehow convinced Error to draw. As I was randomly drawing, my mind went on and on about random ships.

Then I thought, since Error came up with a nickname that wasn't very suiting in my opinion for me, I might as well come up with one for him.

What could I come up with from 'Error'? Well, he glitches. His blush is like a lemon. ((I think it's yellow- I don't know- please don't attack meh))

Glitch bitch? Lemony Glitch? I want to add 'bitch' in it just to trigger him. I'll go with the first one.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as Error randomly coughed.

"You okay glitch bitch?"

He slowly looked up at me. ((*Chuckles* I'm in danger.))

I made a big mistake. If I die, let my family know I love them.

"Excuse me?" Ohhh boyyy I'm dead.

"Uh heheh. Glitch bi- AHHHHHHHHHH-"

He walked over towards me and started to tickle my waist.

"Nononononononono stahp- STAHP-"

He only picked me up while walking towards the couch and threw me on it. I would've gotten up if he didn't start tickling me again.

The living room was filled with laughter. I tried kicking around the place to see if he'd move back so I could get revenge but he ended up using his strings to keep them in place. sCrEeEE-

"Stooop-" I was interrupted by my own laughter.

"Don't call me a bitch squid."

"Don't- HAHA- call meh a sQuId-" I started squirming around in an attempt to escape. He finally stopped.

"Meanie."

"Squid."

"KsnKsnjaoajaja"

"Wh-"