Chapter 13 - ABORT THE FRICKEN JOURNAL. I REPEAT. A B O R T THE FRICKEN JOURNAL

Aptl pz apjrpun.

Error's POV

There's fucking sand. In my FEET. It's uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable.

"Ink.."

"Hm?" He turned at me. There was some nice cream on his cheek. I let go of his hand and take my thumb to wipe it off as a rainbow blush slowly crept it's way into his cheekbones.

"Ink. I have something important to tell you."

I could tell he was worried. I stayed quiet for a while longer to build suspense. He quickly looked to the side and back at me.

"Ink."

"Y-yeah..?"

"..there's sand in my feet."

We stood in silence.

"Is that what you were trying to tell me?"

"Yes." I smiled.

"You jerk. I thought something bad happened." He giggled as he lightly punched my side with his free hand.

We intertwined hands once again continuing to walk along the beach.

"Hey, Error?" His voice was barely above a whisper.

"Yeah?"

"..If something happens to one of us..we'll be there for each other, right?" He stopped walking to turn his head and look towards me.

I was lost for words. Why did this question suddenly come up? "Of course. What type of question is that?"

"Just asking." He lightly dug his foot into the sand.

He knows something I don't. I hate secrets. Especially from him. I care about Ink. I don't want anything happening to him. I decided it was best to drop it, for his sake. I don't want to put him under pressure of any sort.

We walked for a bit more. Ink dropped his nice cream in the process. Poor bean. I promised him extra cuddles later.

When we made it back to his home, I immediately cleaned my feet to get the yucky sand out.

As I promised, Ink was now sitting on my lap with a blanket big enough to wrap around both of us. His head was practically buried into my chest.

"Error, can I go to Dream's place tomorrow?"

Is he seriously asking me permission- i-

"Sure. You know you don't need to ask, you could just let me know." I squished his cheek

He stuck out his little rainbow tongue. ((Look. Logic is gone. I don't know them.))

I stuck out my multiple tongues as he booped one.

"Boopeth."

I dramatically gasped. "You booped my tongue?! How could you!" I shoved my face into his neck causing him to laugh.

"Nu! Bad Error. No tickles."

I smirked before tickling the side of his non-existent stomach.

"nO!" He tried to jump off my lap but I caught him in time.

So I did something stupid.

I tried to bite his nose. Look. I know it sounds weird. But it's just- so smol :>

"Nasty." He said as he played with the collar of my shirt. From time to time, I could feel the bandages on his fingers graze against my neck.

((Le time skip to ze night tem))