jj maybank | dating a shawn mendes stan

▪▪▪

o. a headcannon for JJ dating a Shawn Mendes stan.

warnings: none. but only a bit of jealousy.

a-n: So Since I'm addicted to Outer Banks and JJ Maybank. I'm going to start writing for him now! so here you go enjoy.

● so basically, I feel like JJ would be jealous when it comes to your celebrity crush on Shawn Mendes.

● I don't think he'd try to be at first.

● it just kinda happens.

● Like who wouldn't be jealous of Shawn? the dude is fucking perfect.

● anyways, so one time you had bought two tickets to one of his concerts.

● you were going to go with a friend of yours.

● But they cancelled at the last moment.

● so you decided to ask your boyfriend, JJ to go with you.

● at first he'd be hesitant and simply refuse.

● but after a while he would definitely come around.

● well...and a bit of begging from you.

"Please, JJ!"

● "Fine."

● and because he loves you so fucking much.

● Like the boy's infatuated. utterly in love with you.

● of course he'd say yes to go with you.

● Not even thinking anything of it at first.

● All he was thinking about then, was about spending time with his gorgeous girlfriend.

● Right, so you'd then arrive at the venue, you had a huge smile on your face. As excitement bubbled in your stomach.

● You practically dragged JJ to your seats.

● which so happened to be in the front row.

● right up close to the stage.

● it also gave you the perfect view of Shawn's muscles.

● JJ throughout the whole concert, would stare grumpily at you. Who was staring dreamily over onto Shawn on the stage.

● The boy so jealous of the celebrity, who had caught your attention through his music.

● I feel like after the concert you would practically tease him, once you realised he had been grumpy throughout the whole show.

"OMG. You're jealous!"

● "W-what? no I am not."

● "You're jealousss."

● Then there'd be those other times, where you'd basically be scrolling through Shawn's ig.

● before switching to either Wattpad or Tumblr and looking through fanfiction to read.

● you'd basically beg him to read some with you.

● sadly he'd decline though.

● I mean who would want to read fanfictions about their celebrity crush, with their significant other.

● certainly not JJ.

● I feel JJ would not be comfortable with the idea of you reading fanfics of Shawn.

● especially if it were smut.

● I mean, JJ would be confused why you wanted to read about you fucking Shawn.

● Then fucking him instead.

● Pretty sure, your obsession with Shawn Mendes would end up with JJ wanting to try and fight him.

● probably either when he was drunk or sober.

● still he'd try to fight Shawn.

● It would cause you to laugh at him for a while.

● But you would then reassure him, that you love him and him only.

● you'd probably have to prove it to him, through sex in the end though.

● But hey, who's complaining.

● I mean sex with JJ, would probably be so fucking hot and steamy. 🤤

❤