My letter to the king

Season 1 episode 1
The wind howled opening Delilah's bedroom window. She stat up and quickly acseesd the situation. She hurridly closed the window as she crept back to bed hugging her knees tightly as she tried to shake of the cold which had seemed to glue itself to her skin. She hated nights like these. But didn't everyone? The warmth of the sun was comforting, sometimes it would scorch you, but it was rare, especially in Atlantis. She had lived there all her life. She knew the secrets that the town kept, but never told anybody.(but of course somebody spilled the beans) She even knew the people who told this secrets to their friends, and their friends told their daughters, and their daughters told their lovers and friends, and so it spread, far and wide to other counties and countries as well. But nobody dared say a word. This secrets! They were unbelievable, in fact, they were either known to be legends Or rumors. Nobody was ever sure. Delilah, tossed and turned in bed as she thought if the letter she had written to the king. Why did the wind have to wake her and she had just fallen asleep, forgetting her anxiety. Depending on how the king would take her letter, could either be bad or ugly. She could have men come for her in her and her mother's little home and take her for beheading. It was unpredictable. She was hoping for the best but prepared for the worst.