A forbidden love

She couldn't understand, the way she looked at him and him her. She didn't understand, she didn't want to. This man makes her marry her son and then he goes ahead and does this! It was wrong, so she ate her breakfast hastily, with the purpose of  just wanting to leave and locking herself in her room, or visiting her best friend Beth, anything would be fine, anything but this. She finished her breakfast and took off little did she know what fate had in store for her.
The King had followed her all the way to her bedroom what now. She has entered and he had followed closing the door, she hadn't seen him yet and when she did she gasped, she wanted him, but she fought the heat,she couldn't do such things not now.
"Your Majesty" she says in surprise, but he pulls her close compressing her soft body an his and putting his finger on her lip commanding her to say no more. There was nothing between them sort from there heated breaths, she only wanted his warmth at heart but now she had fire. He ravished her lips like it was now of never,she enjoyed the moment but sooner or later she realized that it was his son she was to marry. She wanted to pull a way but she felt paralyzed to, she found herself kissing him back but then after she pulled away, sending him not only through shock, but a hot slap as well.
"I am making a promise to marry your son, you have to promise you'll let me" She said in a voice that barely audible.
"Delilah, this thing we feel it's not something we can turn off, you know that."
" Your right" she said and he was surprised by her words."but it is something we can controll" before he even uttered a word. "Please leave" she said in a soft voice that was filled with love.
She thought about the kiss how sweet it was. But the best things are always forbidden.  This love was all it was... forbidden.