The nine sisters.

Warning!!!!This chapter contains information which may not suit your religious beliefs.
If you are not comfortable with this please move on to the next chapter.

She was deported to the city of lost Angels, since her crime was not too bad like the one of a thief or a murder or worst of all a pretender, she was taken to the Nine sisters in the COLA(City of lost Angels).
Do not be misguided. The Nine sisters had the appearance of Angels but the viciousness of demons.
The Nine sisters like of its name comes from a long line of heritage.
Long ago there was a man, his name was Lucifer Thuriel , an Angel created and curved by God's own hands like a sculpture by a sculpturer
Like any man he longed for love and affection, he longed for somebody to come home to after he ventured the boundless Universe. Somebody to make him dinner, somebody to talk to when he was down or when he missed his prey.
After crying to his maker for over thirteen seasons.(Years)
His God finally blessed him a lover. Her name was Destiny.
After there self conducted marriage. They began to crave a child.
By God's grace they were blessed again and again, and alas had fourteen children.
Seven girls, and seven boys. God being the blessed God he is, decided to expand the family, therefore bringing Adam and Eve.
Lucifer found himself falling in love with Eve. Her red soft hair, her figure of perfection that didn't rely on what she wore. Her curves,edges and thighs made her look like a true woman.
Secretly when his lover was nursing one if their daughters, and Adam Eve's husband had gone to fetch firewood.
He went and raped her. Eve wanted to be angry with Lucifer but the bitter truth was she loved it and enjoyed it very much.
Their habbits became a new normal, and there God was angry with them.
He threatened to banish them out of the Garden of Eden, but Lucifer feeling more superior, took Eve and his seven sons and went to war with God.
He found himself fighting not the one true God, but his beloved brother, Michael.
Michael was a great warrior, and managed to defeat his brother Lucifer and banished him and his seven sons to Monam...the worst dimension of hell. But he spared Eve and meet her for God's mercy.
And just like that the King of hell was given a crown of fire in n his head, and crowns of thorns were crowned on his seven sons.

When Delilah arrived at the Famary where the decendants of the Nine sisters stayed, she was in for a shock. In front of her was the queen. Beside her was a Butler.
"Well...Well... Well. If it isn't the village girl, you bribed the punisher didn't you....so he could give you a lighter sentence."
"Your Highn-"
"Mmh!" She said putting her hand in n the air with her palm facing Delilah's face.
"So this is the man who spared you" she said and the butler walked forward with tray and under it; the head of The Punisher. She gasped as her once flushed pink cheeks went pale like the snow on a heavy winter day.
"My punishment is going to be a little different"
She said as Colossal guards took her each grabbing by her arm literally lifting her of her feet, and putting her back in the prisoners pod.
The queen waved at her like she was saying good-bye.
"Send Lucifer my love". She said with a wicked smile plastered on her face.