Two daggers and one heart

He took a deep breath, the type of breath that is breathed before confessing something big.
"Werewolf" Werewolf...that's where her mind and might were rendered speechless as well as motionless. She felt as if her spirit had been robbed never to be returned. A Werewolf, it was true, the legends as well as rumors were true? Her thoughts wondered to her grandfather and father who were viciously torn apart by a beast of the night, she had not spoken or even thought about it for years. Could it be? That this people, this man that she now loved, could he be the killers of the only man she vowed worthy in her life. If she fell in love...with the monster who did this to two innocent men who had gone to rear fish for supper. Could she ever forgive herself? This questions whirled and swirled her mind, and in none of those questions crossed her mind. She wanted to want to question the King the way suspects were questioned in the Amboretum before beheading but her tender caring love for him, begun to take a toll on her.
Her thoughts were slowed down in motion when she looked at the table. The King had placed it there. It was a silver cloak she quickly grabbed it only to hear a sound. The sound of flesh being ripped open as fast as a speeding bullet. Underneath the cloak was two daggers.
The King stood behind her, whispering into her ear.
"Into his heart, at an angle of forty degrees to the left,drive it in, look him in the eyes and set his soul free. Delilah, tonight's the night" He said walking away as she whimpered from the warmth he had made on her kneck turn cold. She braced herself like a knight before battle. The dagger in her right hand as she entered his room.
"Daimen" she said looking for him, little did she know what fate had in store for her. The voice she wanted to hear in response was not there. She had what was like a rumble, a growl. The breast revealed itself. It's paws were like of a dog but its claws were like of a demon but with the face of the devil.It began making slow movements around her, as she started praying in her heart that it would leave her in  the name of lady luck. But who was lady luck? She was frickle and full of bruises, when Delilah pulled out two joker's lady luck pulled out an ace. The beast devoured her as he pierced his large canines into her neck, the daggers she dropped as her body came crambling down in the hands of her prey.