First come, second served

She woke up dripping of blood. The series of unforunate events dawned on her like day on the minds of all living creatures. She looked across the room and spotted Daimen. His body was stiff...stiff with anger, his upper body above the waste was bear,she could see his muscles tensed with anger.
"Delilah tsk,tsk,tsk" He said, his voice was gentle but the rage was clear."How you fooled me" he said shaking his head with disappointment.
"Tell me now...who claimed you first." he said as she looked at the man that towered above her as she lay there,so fragile and helpless on the bed, she was like an infant. He hadn't bothered to nurse her wound..so she was slowly but horribly bleeding to death. Daimen, he had so much anger entwined with so much love in his eyes while for her she was just...confused. She was in love with two people at the same time. She wanted to lie to him about who claimed her... But you cannot lie to your sire, just as he cannot lie to you.
"Y-your father" She said her voice trembling.
Daimen sighed, then broke into anger, he tossed the furniture from one side if the room to another, he broke the vase that his father had spent a fortune on and was presented to him as a gift on his birthday, he even wanted to kill Delilah,for him loving her first as well as condemning her to take his life. All the pain and the confusion was summed up to one thing. Anger.
"Dai-Daimen" she said as she could feel her life slowly.. slipping away, her soul slowly being extracted.
"What!"
"D-don't be an-angry, y-your father promised to let m-me marry you"
That's when it struck him..she was dying, her blood was still flowing out like a tap. What had he done?
"Father! Father!" His father came rushing in.
"Son what i-" He couldn't finish, the smell of blood made its way up his nostrils, he knew that it was his sires.
"Delilah, by the angel...what happened" he said in shock and utter surprise...never had he seen a human this pale.
"You claimed her!" He said shouting at his son.
" You claimed her first!!! Father you claimed my bride!!!!" He said with anger...rage at volcanic pitch.
"Well even though...did I not teach you that you should always look after your sire? Nurse her back to health!"
He said gesturing towards the woman they both loved.
"Maids, help her" He ordered them as they came with buckets of warm water and bandages dipped in alcohol.
"Father no! If you do this and I never get to nurse her back to health...the bond shall never be sealed." He said beging his father to ask the maids to withdraw, but no he asked them to carry on. The boy even fell to his father's feet and wept, but no, he didn't care cause he wanted Delilah all to himself, and he was even willing to have him dead. He knew that Delilah won't be crucified....he's wish were he's peoples command. If he told them to withdraw they would and nobody would dare ask.
"Son, sobber up...your mother is coming." He got up. Feeling the least bit of sympathy for his son. After all he had a wife...he didn't love her..but also he didn't hate her or like her. So he had no feelings for her I suppose.
"Maids withdraw, let the boy take care of the rest."
"Thank you father" the boy said with a smile.
He nodded in assurance, he was doing this for a reason...knowing if he didn't do this his son being as pathetic as he ever thought possible would cry to his mother telling him all that happened. Now who would want that?