The day bleeds

Deep in her sleep, where only her mind could wonder she could feel hot breaths breathing on her neck sending jolts of electricity up and down her spine, it was followed by a loud growl inside her ear. Then, that's when it happened, razor sharp teeth dived into her skin and into her flesh, the teeth went all the way to her artery piercing it, and therefore stoping the blood flow to her brain, that's all she could remember, then, everything went dark.
She woke up, she knew what had happened, she knew why it happened, just as the day claims the night sky, extracting all it's heavenly bodies, Daimen had claimed her. She knew what would happen, she would now have an uconditional love for him, one she was not prepared to give, but one she had to. Her wound from the vicious bite had been covered up, she supposed it was done by one of the maids. She slipped into another gown and made her way downstairs for breakfast. She found Daimen sorted there, awaiting his father's arrival.
"Delilah, how do you do?" He asked.
"Why thank you sir, am well, how do you do?"
" Well as well, does it hurt too much?" He asked referring to her wound
" No"
She said, in the next few minutes they ride a comfortable silence, Delilah wondered if her love for him was instant...if..
"Delilah, lovely to see you" the King said. She immediately lit up not knowing why, bolts of electricity did an Irish jig on her spine, her heart beat vehemently in her chest. As here cheeks fluttered red.
Why was she like this? Who did she want nothing to do with Daimen after that? Why did she not want him? Why did she want the King? Why?