City of lost Angels

I was taken to what I supposed was the dungeon, it was dark and dusty.

She was roughly chained, her hands up facing the heavens.
Her gown was stripped leaving her stomach and thighs bare, the only garments she had in were to hide her womanliness.
She looked at the guard for a moment wondering if he would rape her, but he just spat in her face.
"You are a disgrace to the society. What kind of fool talks back at their queen"
Delilah had nothing to say, she wasn't sorry or remorseful. She had nothing to apologize for and nothing to forgive, she was just defending her village and she knew she would do it a thousand times again.
The mascular guard walked out with disgust as his only facial expression.
Delilah looked through the small window to her right that hid the purple night sky, and let in it's blizzardy winds,that cemented itself on her skin.
She shivered as her teeth gritted together making little gritting noises.
No amount of words or thoughts would prepare for her death, she knew for one that nobody wakes up prepared to die.
She had heavy footsteps thudding,crunching the mad and soil that had spread itself on the ground. She could tell the man was solitary.
He stopped at a distance. She could not see him but she could see his dark shadow, she looked at the whip that rested on the buckle of his belt and it scraped the ground leaving a thin track as he walked, she knew exactly who he was. The punisher.
As much as she wondered if he could see her, but she knew better than anyone that the window to her right shed a revealing light that exposed her entire body to the man's eyes. It was like a natural spotlight.
"So...talking back at the queen. Don't you know that it is one of the first rules forbidden to be brocken....it is literally the book cover of the book of accords."
He looked at her, he traced his hands on her tender skin as she flinched at his cold hands. She was a beautiful girl and her only intention was defending her village. Her fate rested with him.
He wanted to punish her and give her a taste of the devil's whip, but....she was so innocent, he wanted to do nothing but he had to do something. If he let her go then his fate would lie in the hands of the high counsel, that was a war he dared not stray in and a battle he had already lost before his eyes.
He looked at her with pity ad he witnessed the tears that streamed her cheeks. He swore that she would cry a river so deep that he could baptize her in it.
"Delilah Denzel, for the punishment of your crimes I shall deport you to the City of lost Angels"
He said ready to walk away when he heard a soft voice calling on him to listen.
"Thank you for your mercy sir"
Delilah said. She knew her reward was death, but he had mercy on her and he sent her to the city of lost Angels. It was surely better than death.