My visit to the King

Episode 2
The trumpets blew, and I could tell by the tone that it was something meant for me. I smiled, I had been expecting a parcel from my wife in Dearie, my well known and long standing servant Auther announced what it was. "King Henry-Carter the 4th, I present to you a letter, from the Pomer the lower district of Atlantis from a woman named Delilah Denzel! " He exclaimed a high voice. I sat back at my throne with disappointment, this is not I wanted but I wanted to hear it out.
"Read it." I commanded.
"As you wish your majesty.
I Delilah Denzel write this letter to you. King Henry the 4th, to ask for a request. I would like you to please transport my sickly grandmother to the Orein hospital, for we as a family cannot afford it. Please your Majesty, I shall do anything, your wish shall be my command"
The King smirked to himself. "Are you sure the girl said anything?" The King asked.
"Yes your majesty I am certain." Auther said.
" What a foolish girl she is." Said the King."Bring her to me" He ordered.
"Alexandria, ask all the maids to set a table, fit for a queen, and ask my son to join us." He ordered and the maid left. Oh how he loved the feeling of power!
.
.
.
.
.
The girl arrived sooner than later. She was gorgeous to he King thought, a she would do an excellent job for the role he wanted to give her. She was was escorted to the dining hall by one of the servants. She entered so nervously that the King smirked. He wanted to laugh, but he knew he would discourage her. Delilah quickly glanced around studying the appearance of the room it was glamorous. A high chanelier which looked to have been made of real diamonds. She looked around and saw the King. Across him was a young man with a well built body. The fact their were father and son could be seen clearly for he had met her with the same dark cold eyes just like his father. "Delilah,have a seat" The King said, she wanted to take it as a request but she knew better than anyone, it was an order.