Chapter 1: Hoshi Shinso Origin

I awaken to the sunlight shining through my curtains, I yawn quietly and rub my eyes, "another day of school! I'm so excited, I can't wait to see Izuku!" I sit up and go to my bathroom taking my shower and getting dressed. I tie my medium length purple hair into its usual ponytail and sneak into my brother's room, "HITOSHI WAKE THE HELL UP IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!" he groans, "Get out Hoshi!" I feel something hit my face, "oh he did not just throw a pillow at me!" I glare at him, "Just get dressed you big jerk!" I head downstairs, "JUST SO YOU KNOW I'M LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!" with that being said or well yelled, I grab my bag and head out the door.

Once I get outside I see Midoriya Izuku, who is waiting for me. I've known Izuku my whole life, he's really sweet, and kinda shy but not so much around me. We've always gone to the same schools and are next-door neighbors. "Hey, Izuku!" I give him a wide smile as I run up to him, "O-oh, Hey Hoshi!"  He shyly smiles as we start our walk to school. "Izu, just so you know, You can- no will be a hero! I believe in you!" I double fist pump while giving him a small nod, "O-oh! Thank you H-Hoshi that really m-means a lot! But I don't have a quirk.." I ruffle his hair and smile, "So? You can still try can't you?"

***

On our way to the station, we get stopped by a crowd, "Woah! Look at the size of that villain!!" I exclaim, as the excitement to see a fight gets the best of me. We make our way to the head of the crowd where we see,

"Oh, it's Death Arms! He carries out justice through his great physical strength--" a man behind us says, "Everyone, this is dangerous, stay back. Stay back." I start to bounce on my toes excitedly "Izuku look! It's the rescue specialist Backdraft, he's here too!" My grin doubles in size as I watch the fight. "But man, turning into a monster is an amazing quirk. What did he do?" I ask an older man who was next to me, "He stole someone's bag and went out of control when he was cornered." I look at him, "A quirk like that and he's just a petty thief?" Oh, there's that word again I guess I should tell you what a quirk is huh?

***

It all began in China, in Qingqing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in various places, and time passed without the cause being identified. Before we knew it the supernatural became the normal, and dreams became reality. The world has become a superhuman society, and about 80% of the world's population now has some kind of special trait. In this world swirling with chaos, the profession that everyone once dreamed about and admired came into the limelight. Now people can be superheroes, it's like something straight out of a comic book.

I forgot to introduce myself! My bad, I'm Hoshi Shinso! And I'm going to be like those heroes one day! Saving people in trouble and helping those in need, an admirable profession that requires extensive training and... Well, a quirk. Enough about me though, let's get back to the action yeah?

Suddenly I see a flash of what looks to be wood fly over my head, "IT'S KAMUI WOODS!!" I hear a group of fangirls scream nearby, "psh fangirls, that's so stupid." I look at the wooden hero, "YOU CAN DO IT KAMUI!!" I yell words of encouragement, okay so maybe I am a bit of a fangirl- but how could I not be right? He's an amazing hero, not as good as some but I still admire him. "Get away!" I look at the villain who swings at Kamui, "C'MON KAMUI SHOW 'EM WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF!" I cup my hands around my mouth, he looks at me, "You know, that's not a bad idea. Thanks, kid!" I blush and shake Izuku vigorously, "EEEEK! IZUKU HE SPOKE TO ME!!" he chuckles nervously once I stop. "That's g-great Hoshi!" I fling one arm around his shoulder, "Let's see how the rest of the fight turns out!"

Kamui extends his wooden arm and wraps it around the villain's arm, the villain throws him off. My eyes widen as he lands on the ground completely unharmed. "Illegal use of powers during rush hour and robbery resulting in bodily injury. You are the incarnation of evil." He starts to use his special move. "Oh, here it comes!" Izuku exclaims, "Pre-emptive... Binding...  Lacquered Chain Prison!"
Me and Izuku say with the hero, just as Kamui is about to capture the villain, "CANYON CANNON!" A giant lady steals his win by kicking the villain and a bunch of creepy men start taking pictures of her. I instinctively cover Izuku's eyes, "Don't look, child! You are too innocent." He laughs nervously, "I have to be able to see to take notes-" I pull him closer keeping his eyes covered, "You can borrow mine- just hold my notebook for me."