Chapter 6: First Day

After a week UA sends out our acceptance letters, I get perfect marks on the written test and a score of 378 points, 105 villain points and 263 rescue points. I put on my uniform and twirl, "I love this so much! Hokori would be so proud of me!" I smile at my brother as I look away from the mirror, "So would Mom, unfortunately... She's out on a business trip." I look at him, "Ye-" I begin coughing, "Yeah." I say wiping a bit of blood from my mouth.

~.*.~

I take Hito's hand and drag him into my classroom, "Can you stay with me for a little bit?" He kisses the top of my head, "You'll be fine, Midoriya's going to be there right?" I nod, he gives me a reassuring smile before leaving. I hear an "awwwwww" coming from behind me, "Is that your boyfriend?" I look at the pink girl behind me, "Yeah, no, incest isn't my thing--" everyone turns to look at me, "That was my twin brother. Although were polar opposites, Hoshi Shinso pleasure to meet ya!" I say holding up double peace signs and giving a closed eye smile.

"SAITEI YOU BITCH!!!" I turn to see Bakugou, "DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO FUCKING DROP OUT?!" I clench my fists as burn marks appear on my arms from the increase of my body temperature, I feel my freckles glow as heat radiates off of me, "Bakugou must I blackmail you with the cafe pictures?" He looks at me, "Whatever just don't talk to me." Everyone turns their heads to Bakugou, "Aren't you supposed to be trying to be nicer? If I get back and you're so much as looking at Izuku the wrong way, I, will personally send you into outer space Katsuki." I say calmly as I walk out the door the tension was so thick you could almost see it in the air.

~.*.~

I'm standing on the roof staring over the railing, "Look Hokori! I made it, are you proud of me?" I slide down, back against the railing. I hear the door open as foot steps approach me, "Are you alright?" I hear an unfamiliar male's voice, I glance over to see a boy with split colored hair. "If I'm being honest, no- I mean I am- I'm fine, Bakugou's just a jerk, and he confuses me so much- on second he's nice and actually makes me smile..- the next he's a total jerk who doesn't give a fuck about anyone. it's just more personal than that." The boy sits beside me, a stoic expression on his face. "I could sense the tension in the air when he saw you." I look over at the boy, "He's just pissed I scored higher than him on both the written and the practical exams. Oh and he thinks I hid my quirk my whole life." The boy leans against the railing, "what's your quirk?" I smile a bit, "It's a combination of my mother and father's quirk. It's called 'Constellation' but I also have a strength enhancement quirk too." I trace the air with stardust drawing a picture in the air. "It's the result of a quirk marriage, and honestly I'm not exactly the favorite child. My brother got father's quirk, and my mom had to pay a lot of money for my hospi- ah! Sorry I'm rambling." The boy's face remains unchanging, "It's alright, I don't mind. What's your name?" I give him a small smirk, "Hoshi Shinso, I think I know who you are, so naturally you might feel a need to beat me since I'm not only close to All Might, but also his Mentor Nana, but heads up I don't care about my ranking as a hero. I just want to help people." The boy's face turns cold at the mention of All Might's name. "Shoto Todoroki." I look at him, "Todoroki, that scar is a scald mark right?" He flinches, "Ah! Sorry, I just studied medicine and first aid so I was curious- I mean I had to learn how to treat burns of all kinds because of my quirk I actually have permanent scarring-- oh, sorry I'm rambling again." The boy looks away from me, "Yes, it is a scald mark. I refuse to talk about it, because it is none of your business." I hang my head slightly, "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to upset you. I just- let's go back to the class."

~.*.~

After our homeroom teacher introduces himself he tells us to change into these p.e. uniforms. "Wow! Momo, you have a great body!" I smile brightly at her, she blushes and looks away, "Ah! It's kind of incoviant, I wish I was slimmer like you or Jiro." I look at her, "Oh, we'll be proud of your body! I actually spent ten months doing four hundred sit ups and crunches a day." The girls look at me in awe, I unzip my jacket revealing a crop top that shows off my abs "I actually got permission to to wear a special shirt instead of the standard one, my quirk requires me to be able to regulate my body temperature, so this way I won't have to worry about burning the normal uniform. This is fireproof." The girls nod as we continue to talk. "This isn't really part of my quirk, but I actually have a sixth sense, I sense danger ahead of time and get visions of disasters before they happen. Oh and I'm pretty much a human tape recorder, I never forget anything. I'm also fluent in seven languages including including sign language." I say as we walk onto the field.