Chapter 12: Relapse?

As we load back onto the bus I sit back where I was before, I can feel something come up my throat, "M-Momo... Any chance you can m-make me a bucket and some paper towels?" She nods and quickly makes the items and hands them to me, I throw up blood, and the metallic taste fills my mouth, "Hoshi... That's blood..." Before I can get a word out I begin to vomit again, until I feel light headed. "I'm gonna just... Can Thirteen destroy this for me?" The space hero, who happens to have decided to come with us nods using her quirk black hole to suck up the blood. I can feel a bit of blood trickle down my chin, Todoroki take one of the paper towels and wipes the blood. He then feels my forehead, "Hoshi, you're burning up..." Since I'm on his right side he pulls me closer and uses his quirk to keep me cool, Hitoshi glares at him, "Hoshi, if you weren't feeling well... Why didn't you tell anyone?" The dual haired boy asks me, I glance up at him, "I d-didn't think it was this--" I quickly cover my mouth as I cough, the blood stains my hand red. Hitoshi comes over to me, "Hoshi are you okay?" I look at him, "Yeah, it's just from quirk over-use--" my mind goes foggy, "Tell me what's actually wrong." Before I can stop myself I answer, "The medicine stopped working, and I think I'm having a relapse, I didn't want mom to pay for my hospital bills so I was trying to keep it secret, I didn't want anyone to worry, if I told you, you'd make me drop out... You and I both know it was only a matter of time before it came back."

My mind is clear again and I use my quirk to make Hitoshi float, and stick him to the roof. "H-hey what the hell Hoshi?!" I growl, "I told you not to use your fucking quirk on me Hito!" Todoroki makes me lay my head down on his chest, "Relax Hoshi, stress will make you feel worse." My eyes widen, "T-Todoroki...? What are you..." I yawn, "You should sleep." I yawn again, I curl up against his chest and close my eyes. I can hear his heart, "T-Todoroki? Are you okay... Your heart is beating faster than it should." I don't bother opening my eyes, "Yeah, sorry." His heart slowly goes back to a normal pace.

~.*.~

I wake up and find myself in Izuku's room.
"Izuku...?" I look down and see him sleeping on the floor. I get out of the bed and and gently lift his head, placing a pillow under it, I then take a blanket over him. I kneel down and kiss his forehead, I go downstairs to see Hitoshi sleeping on the couch. I pull the blanket over him, a kiss his forehead too. I then go back upstairs and lay down on the bed and drift off into a dreamless sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so--- I just wanted to make a short filler chapter because I had and idea and couldn't wait to write. I don't know if I ship Todohoshi or Shizuku (I mean her last name is Shinso, so I guess Shizuku is an okay ship name? I don't know guys I'm not good with ship names ;-;) anyways, I'm going to like watch season 2 tomorrow so I can start writing about the Sports Festival with better detail than the last few chapter had-- anyways, bye guys~! ÙwÚ