Chapter 9: He's Alive..

I'm glad that only Bakugou, Izuku, and Hitoshi were the only ones with me in the classroom. For once in his life Bakugou was completely silent. Slowly but surely the class fills up. "Hey Cute Bean!" I wave to Kirishima who in turn walks over to me, "Hey Hoshi, are you alright? You look kind of tired." I didn't even realize how tired I was, "Yeah, I just had a really bad nightmare..." I look down at the blood stained sleeve, "Oh, well, if you ever scared you can tell me and I'll protect you from all the monsters and villains!" He hardens his arm and makes a pose, I chuckle quietly, "You're really sweet Kiri, but I wouldn't want to be a bother, I'll stick to blinding them with flash grenades and running away." He smirks, "Eh? The offers always there." After that's said he goes and sits down, "Oh um Izuku... Sorry about your hoodie..-" he rubs the back of his head, "It's fine! I can just wash it."

~.*.~

I see Mr. Aizawa enter the class, he tells us how we need to find a class president. Everyone starts getting excited and volunteering. When Iida suggest we vote, "Your hand is raised the highest." We end up voting and when we get the results.

Hoshi Shinso: 5
Izuku Midoriya: 3
Momo Yaoyorozu: 2

"ALRIGHT WHO VOTED FOR SAITEI AND DEKU?!" Bakugou yells, "It's better than voting for you." Kaminari retorts, I sigh "well guess I'm class president." I smile at Izuku, "Looks like your my deputy Izu!" He smiles shyly, "A-ah.. y-yeah!" I smile at his shyness, "Your stuttering is honestly the most adorable thing ever Izuku." I state, his face turns bright red, "O-oh! Th-thank you?" I ruffle his hair, "c'mon it's time for lunch." We turn to leave but, "Hoshi, a word?" I frown slightly, "What do you need Todoroki-" he grabs my wrist and drags me somewhere despite my protesting, my wrist hurts, and I feel the sticky liquor drip down and hit the floor. "What was so important that you had to drag me somewhere by the wrist, which is now bleeding all over the floor?" I ask, clearly annoyed. He looks at the ground, and then his hand. "We are not friends." I roll my eyes, "That's all you-" he quickly cuts me off, "But you still treat me like one, why is that?" My eyes widen at his question,

"Because, my father... he always told me, 'Be the light in someone's life, when they are trapped in darkness, be the light that saves them from the shadows.' I promised that I would, people have such high expectations for me, 'Hikari' Hokori Called me that, before he... Died... My friend, he said, 'Hikari, you're my light... But I need you to be other people's light from now on.' so I'm determined to be the light in your's, and everyone else's lives. I want to help people in any way I can."

He stares at me silently, "I don't need saving. I'm fine." I shake my head, "It's not about being fine or not Todoroki, it's about being there to help people... You just so happen to be one of the people I want to help, whether it's by being your friend, or just fixing you up after your injured, I want to help in anyway I can... Please don't push me away." He looks down at my sleeve, which is now slowly turning a crimson, he takes my hand carefully this time and starts walking.
"I'm taking you to Recovery Girl." I sigh and try to match his pace.

When we get there Recovery Girl walks over to us, "Is it your wrist again dearie? I already told you that it won't heal... The best I can do is give you pain killers." I stare at the ground and roll up my sleeve, "If I fall asleep... Do you think it will happen again?" She inspects the injury, "I'm not sure, but there is definitely something keeping it from healing." I yawn slightly and lean on Todoroki, "It won't heal Todo... Can I get lunch n-" I hear an alarm go off and I can feel my heart begin to race, I try to take a few deep breaths and luckily it works.

On our way to the exit we get shoved against the wall, "Todoroki..." I look up at him, "Are you alright Hoshi...?" He doesn't seem to notice the position we're in, my face flushes a deep red. "You're a bit too c-close..." He tries to move back but only ends up being pushed even closer. I look out the window and see a figure, the figure from my dream. "M-Mura...?" I mutter quietly, Todoroki follows my gaze, my eyes meet his crimson irises. He locks my gaze and starts to disintegrate the closest thing to him, it turns to dust. I can feel the tears pool in my eyes, "He's alive...?"  The tears begin to slip down my cheeks. "Why didn't you save me?" I can hear his voice in my thoughts, "It's your fault Hikari, YOUR'S!" I don't even realize I'm muttering, "No... I'm sorry... G-get out of my head... I...I tried to... I swear I did..." My eyes begin to widen as I continue to panic, "Mura... I tried to reach your hand... It's my fault... My fault... If only I was faster..." My thoughts are interrupted by Todoroki, "Hoshi, what's wro-?" I shake my head hastily wiping my tears, we start heading back to the classroom once everything calms down.

~.*.~

"Izuku... I wanna walk home by myself today... B-but can I stay the night again? Hito is going to be at one of his friends' houses." He gives me a small smile, "Y-you're always welcome H-Hoshi!" I give him a quick hug and leave.

Somehow I managed to get lost, I feel a hand around my neck, "Well... Look what we have here. If it isn't my little light." My breath hitches, "Mura...?" His grip tightens, "This is your fault. It's your fault... Yet... I can't help but want you." He roughly presses his lips against mine, I push him off, "Tomura stop!" He clicks his tongue, "No can do my love."

(Slight trigger warning)

I can feel the tears fall as he starts to disintegrate my top, I don't know why but I freeze, I try to struggle, "N-no! Stop! G-GET OFF O-OF ME!" no matter how much I try to move, he won't get off me, until I hear footsteps, and this purplish smoke appears. I just lie there on the cold ground and cry, "Hosh- oh God..." I feel someone hug me, "N-no... P-please-" the person wipes my tears and I see it's only Kirishima. "K-Kiri...?" He takes off his Blazer and puts it on me, "He hurt you didn't he...?" I bury my face in his chest and cry.

Kirishima ends up walking me to Izuku's house, he knocks on the door and a worried Inko opens up, "Oh my goodness dears... Please come in." I end up clinging to Kirishima until Izuku comes downstairs, "Hoshi... I should have walked you home..." I don't speak, I can't speak... What's wrong with me?