Chapter 22: Hoshi v.s. Fujisaka

I walk next to Todoroki as we go to the waiting room so he can prepare for his match, "Todoroki?" He hums, "I hate how I was stupid enough to let Mura- no... Shigaraki go..." we walk inside and he lifts my chin up, repeating what I had done earlier. Gently he kisses the now scared over flesh under my eye, "You said you'd show me how much you care everytime I said something negative about myself... So I'm going to do the same for you. You're not stupid, just empathetic and kind." I look away, "I'd rather be apathetic." He brings my hands up to his lips and kisses my knuckles, "But that wouldn't be you... I like you just the way you are Hoshi." A small smile crosses my lips as my heart hammers in my chest, a pink blush dusts my cheeks, "T-Todoroki... Can I try something? If you don't like it just push me away." He nods slowly, slowly I close the space between us, and peck him on the lips before turning away embarrassed. "Hoshi..." I look at the ground, "It was stupid I know-" he holds onto my arms and gently kisses me, it's short, but long enough to actually be a kiss. I feel the urge to kiss him back, but I hold off and just look away blushing. "I was pissed when Bakugou kissed me... But when Todoroki kissed me just now, wanted to kiss him more?" "I'm sorry, did you not like it?" My eyes widen as they glance over to him, "N-No I... I did... The problem is that I did like it." He tilts his head to the side, "How is liking something a problem?" My eyes cast downwards, "Because... I'll only end up hurt in the end. Everyone I ever come to know... Will someday die. And I'll be alone. I hate being alone.." I sigh, quickly changing my mood. "Well, no use worrying about it yeah? And you need to prepare for your match against Deku- I mean Izuku, plus I promised Izu that I'd check on him before the match! Bye Todoroki, and good luck!" I quickly leave before he has time to respond.

~.*.~

"Izuku! I just thought of the perfect hero name for you!" He looks up at me, "What is it?" I smile, "Deku! It sounds like Dekiru which means 'You can do it' and it's short and easy to remember! Plus, I think it sounds cute!" He smiles back at me, with slightly tinted cheeks, "Then, Deku it is!" I hug him, "Good luck on your match Izu!" After I release I head up to the stands to watch the match.

~.*.~

"He's hit his limit.. if he doesn't use his fire side.. he'll lose." "IT'S YOUR POWER TODOROKI!" I hear Izuku yell, but it won't get through to him, I cup my hands around my mouth and yell at him, "GOD DAMNIT TODOROKI! I TOLD YOU I CARE ABOUT BOTH SIDES OF YOU! IT ISN'T HIS POWER! IT'S YOUR'S!! IT IS A PART OF YOU! SOMEBODY I CARE DEEPLY ABOUT!" suddenly his left side bursts into to brilliant flames, they light up the arena, "Wow... It's beautiful..." I breath out, absolutely astounded by the beauty the flames contain, they dance around and reflect in my eyes as I watch the final blow that decides who moves on to the next round. Midnight raises her whip, "Midoriya is out of bounds! Todoroki advances into the next round!"

~.*.~

I'm sitting in the waiting room, twiddling my thumbs, "God, why am I so nervous..?" Suddenly the door burst open, "SUTEKI!" I growl looking away, "What the fuck do you want Bakugou?!" He grunts, "I want you to forfeit." I look at him, "Why the hell would I do that?!" He looks away, "I don't want you to get hurt and shit. I care about you you idiot." I turn away, "You have a funny way of showing it. And I'm not going to forfeit, I've worked harder than anyone else here to get to this spot!" He growls, "I know that! But if every time you use your quirk too much you have a fucking quirk malfunction, then it's not fucking worth it!" I stand up, "Just get out." He looks at me, "What?" My quirk once again goes out of control cause anything that can be affected by my stardust float. "I said... GET OUT!" He turns and leaves, everything drops to the floor causing a huge mess.

~.*.~

I watch as Fujisaka makes a bunch of trees and other plants grow out of the concrete, creating a small forest. I quickly climb one, taking the stealth approach. I jump from tree to tree, attacking him then jumping and hiding in another one, "Okay, since your so sneaky how about we get rid of your cover." Suddenly all of the plants disappear, as I fall to the ground I shoot stardust out of my hands in order to land safely. "You seem to have a habit of leaving your back wide open." I say as I knock him to the ground, once I'm on his back I hit him in the back of the neck, knocking him out. Midnight raises her whip, "Fujisaka can no longer move, Hoshi moves on to the next round."