Chapter 15: Why I Want to be a Hero?

I'm walking down the hall with Izuku and Iida when the blue haired boy with glasses stops, "Hey Hoshi?" I look at him, "Yes Iida?" He starts making chopping motions in the air, "Why did you decide to become a hero?" My eyes widen, "I-I... That's a personal question..." he looks at me, "You don't have to answer-" I turn to him, "No, it's fine. People have higher expectations for me, being the daughter of the pro Mindtrap and also a successful business woman, makes me an ambitious girl. Don't get me wrong, I want to be a hero, but the main reason is that I want to help people. I don't care about the fame or popularity I don't even give a damn about the money. All that matters to me is that people will see me as a beacon of light, someone they know they can depend on. I want to save people." Iida starts clapping, "Bravo! Bravo! That is such a noble reason!" I smile "Ah- thank-" I hear someone run down the hall, "AHAH YOUNG MIDORIYA AND SHINSO ARE HERE!" I look over to the pro hero.

"Oh! Uncle Toshi- I mean All Might!" The pro hero looks at me, "Young Shinso, I remembered the request that my mentor had asked of me all those years ago, as well as your family! That's besides the point! Young Midoriya, lunch?" I smile, "That's so cute!!" I nod to Izuku and gently push him towards All Might. "I'll see ya after lunch!"

When Iida and I get to the cafeteria he turns to me, "What do you think All Might wanted with Midoriya?" To be honest I think I have an idea, "It's probably about the Sports Festival." He nods and pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose, "You also called All Might, 'Uncle Toshi' or something similar." My eyes widen, "Ah! Well I um-- he reminds me of my Uncle Toshinori, you know how sometimes little kids call their teacher 'Mom' or 'Dad' by mistake? It was like that." He once again nods, "Alright."

"Hey you're the girl from this morning!" I look to see a girl with long periwinkle hair, "Hado-senpai! Hello!" She smiles, "Hi
Shi-san! Would you like to eat with us?" I give her a large smile, "She wants me to eat with her?"  "Go ahead Ms. Class President!" I sweatdrop, "I told you to call me Hoshi- anyways! Thank you Iida! I'll see ya in class." I skip over to the blue haired girl.

I sit at the table with Amajiki, Togata, and Hado. "Oh! Amajiki-senpai, did RG heal your knee yet?" He nods, "That's good! The Sports Festival is coming up huh?" Togata looks at me, "Yep! This is your first year participating right?" I give them a large smile, "Mhm! I'm super excited!" I get a message from Shigaraki and my stomach drops. 'Thanks for the second chance sweetheart, but I'm not taking it.' "Shi-san? Are you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost-" I smile, "Ah- yea-" my phone rings, "S-sorry I need to t-take this!" Togata nods and I hurry out of the cafeteria and down an empty hall.

"What do you want Shigaraki?" I hear his raspy voice through the phone and it sends chills down my spine, "Shigaraki? Wasn't it just Tomura?" I growl, "The second you hurt my friends was the second you lost my friendship." He clicks his tongue, "I have someone who wants to speak to you. Isn't that right Mizumi Shinso..." My breath hitches, "M-mom...? Shigaraki you Bastard! I swear if you fucking hurt her I WILL DESTROY YOU!" he puts my mom on the phone, "I'm alright baby... Don't worry about me alright I-" I hear her scream in pain. "M-MOM?! SHIGARAKI Y-YOU I-I-I'LL KILL YOU!" he clicks his tongue, "Now that isn't very hero like is it?" I take a deep breath, "Just stop hurting her... Please I'll do anything!" I hear more screams, "Sorry but she's dead." The lights start to flicker as my anger builds, a few loose papers start floating, I hang up. The reality of everything comes crashing down and I fall to my knees.

~.*.~

"Saitei? One of the third years said you went to take a phone call or some shit, but you've been gone for half an hour." I bury my face in my knees as I sob, "He killed her... He... He... He killed her..." The anger replaces the sadness, "I'LL KILL HIM!! IF I EVER SEE HIM AGAIN I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM!" Bakugou approaches me slowly, "Calm down Saitei, kill who? Who died?" Bakugou places his hands on my shoulders, "S-Shigaraki... H-he called me... And I... I... Listened to him k-k-kill her..." I start scratching at my bandages, he pulls my hands away from each other and does something unexpected, he hugs me. "Saitei. You can't let your anger take control of you, you want to be a fucking hero don't you?! If you kill him you'll never be number 1 and I won't get to crush you." For some reason his words bring me comfort, "B-Bakugou... Can you t-train with me?" He scoffs "You need all the help you can get so why the fuck not."

~.*.~

I go to the classroom door to see it's being blocked. "What's this?" I look at the crowd of people keeping me from leaving, "Excuse me... But can I get through? I need to go home and cook dinner." The boy glares at me, he has jet black hair that sticks out kind of like Kirishima's but his bangs cover his left eye, his irises are amethyst and he has tanned skin. "You... You're the little bitch that let that damn villain go." He scoffs, "Who else is in the hero course?" Bakugou glares at him, "Shut up you damn extras. You're beneath me." The purple eyed boy scoffs again, "So an arrogant bastard and a villain loving freak? Is that what all of this class is like?" I growl, "Get the hell out of my way! I need to go home! I-I... I need to go through my mother's stuff-" I quickly shut up as feel my throat tighten, "Oh a thief too? That's rich!" I stomp my foot "I'M NOT A THIEF SHE'S- she's..." I push past the crowd and run, "HOSHI WAIT! DAMNIT STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" Hitoshi chases after me.

"She's gone Hito... Dead... S-Shigaraki he... He called me... And killed her while I was... On the phone..." The words don't make sense just this morning she was worrying about my health now she's dead? "She's dead..." Those word hit me like a brick, I'm never going to See her again this morning was the last time I'd ever hear her voice again. The walk home is silent. When we get to the house there is a box, I open it to find my mother's hand along with a note, 'At least I left you something to burry.'

"Hito... Can we get her ashes turned into jewelry? I want to be able to keep her with me..." My brother gives me a sad smile, "Sure Shishi... We can do that."

---------------------------------------------------------

I swear the whole death thing is important, it's going to affect her self confidence, but then boost her determination- anyways there was a small Bakushi scene there I feel like he was OOC because I can't write his stupid personality ;-; anyways I actually can't wait for the internships-- oh well see ya next chapter UwU