Chapter 14: The Sports Festival?

"Well that's not so bad.." I'm just as excited as everyone else, but I'm better at keeping it hidden, "The Sports Festival! That's a super normal school event!" Kirishima says, Kaminari pushes his face away, "Wait a minute." Jiro raises her hand, "Is it really okay to have a Sports Festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Ojiro then looks at Mr. Aizawa concerned, "What if they attack us again... Or something?" I'm able to get my hand free of Todoroki's, "Apparently, they think of it as UA showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened five times that of previous years. Above all our Sports Festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled by a few villains."

Mineta freaks out a bit, "But that's a good reason isn't it? It's just a festival of sports." Izuku turns to the perverted grape boy, "Mineta, you've never seen the UA Sports Festival?" Mineta looks at him a tad annoyed, "Of course I have. That's not what I meant!" I turn my attention back to Aizawa, "Our Sports Festival is one of Japan's biggest events, in the past the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale of population, they're now a shell of their former glory." I finish his explanation, "And now for Japan what has taken the place of the Olympics is, the UA Sports Festival." I look over to Momo, "Of course top heros from around the world will be watching for scouting purposes!" A look of defeat crosses Mineta's face, "I know that..." Kaminari smiles, "After we graduate it's typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick." Jiro chimes in, "a lot people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidekicks, though. Kaminari, I feel like you'd be one of those people." Kaminari looks down, I get up and give him a small hug, "Don't worry Pika Bean! You'll definitely become a pro, and if not then you can be my sidekick!" He sits up a bit, "Thanks Hoshi!" I smile, "I just thought of the perfect hero name for you!" He sweatdrops, "I'm not going to be called Pikachu-" I look at him, "I was gonna say Chargebolt-" he smiles, "I like that, Chargebolt... It sounds cool!" I give him a wide smile, "Glad ya like it! It shows off your electrifying personality!" I hear Bakugou groan, "STOP WITH THE BAD JOKES!" I look over at him, "Sorry I didn't mean to make your anger explode Bakugou." He glares at me. I shrink back in my seat.

Mr. Aizawa looks over at me, "Hoshi, go to Recovery Girl's office." I nod and get up, I start walking down the hall when I see Amajiki, his knee is bleeding, "Amajiki-senpai, are you okay?" I go over to him, "H-H-H-Hoshi..?!" I look at him, "Your bleeding!" I take his arm and put it around my shoulder, "I'mma take you to Recovery Girl." I glance over to see his face is bright red.

When we get to Recovery Girl's office I look around to see she isn't here, "RG? Are you here?" No response, "Well... This isn't the first time I've done first aid. Imma clean and wrap up you knee until she gets back." He starts to object but I make him sit on the bed, "This might sting a bit." I get a cloth and alcohol, I roll up the leg of his pants, "I really like your hero costume Amajiki-senpai!" I try to keep him distracted, "T-t-thank y-y-you..." I smile, "Do you have any pets?" He looks at me, "I-I have a-a-a d-d-dog..." I clean the cut on his knee, "Can you tell me about your dog?" He gives me a small smile, "He's r-really sweet... A-and I-I had h-him s-since I was e-eight.." I start to wrap the cut up, "What breed is he? What's his name?" I can feel him relax, "H-his name is Aibo... H-he's a B-Black R-R-Russian T-Terrier..." I give him a smile, "All done!" His eyes widen a bit, "H-how d-d-did y-you-" I get up and sit next to him, "Did you notice I was tending to the cut on your knee?" He shakes his head, "I was asking about something that you like so you'd relax and focus on the questions instead of the fact that I was cleaning and wrapping up your knee." I can feel something come up my throat a bit, I grab a tissue, I start to cough, the gross metallic liquor coats my mouth. "A-a-are y-you o-o-o-okay..?" I nod, "Y-yeah... Sorry... I um..." I fall into a coughing fit, the tissue turns crimson, when I finally stop I feel weak.

"A-Amajiki-senpai... Do you have your phone..?" He looks at me and nods, "C-can I borrow it?" He hands me his phone, I feel to weak to stand up and my hands are shaking. I dial my mom's number, three rings and she picks up.

"Hello?" I feel my eyes burn, "M-mom... I-it's Hoshi..." Silence for a few seconds, "Hoshi? What's wrong? Why are you calling?? Are you okay baby?" I take a shaky breath, "M-mom... Can you b-book me a doctor's appointment..? I-I'm really scared... That...that it's coming back... I... I don't w-want t-to..." There's silence then she speaks, "Okay baby, I'm going to come home early." My eyes widen, "W-wait! You don't have t-to fly back... J-just call my doctor.. Uncle Toshi can take me..." She sighs, "Okay, but if it gets worse I am flying home, and you are going to drop out of that hero course. Do you understand?" I take a shaky breath, "Y-yes M-mom, I-I'll let you know if i-it gets worse..." She sighs again, "Baby you know I love you right..? I'm just trying to look after your health..." I smile a bit, "I know mom... I love you too! Bye!" I hear a feint bye from her before she hangs up. I hand Amajiki his phone back, "T-Thank you A-Amajiki-senpai!" I try to stand up but imeddietly my knees go weak, I feel someone grab my arm, "A-a-are you o-okay...?" I lean on the person, "Yeah.... I just.. I need to rest for a minute.." he nods and starts to get up but I grab his hand, "Can you stay with me... At least until my brother gets here?" He blushes but nods.

After a few minutes I hear the door open, "H-H-HOSHI!!! O-OH GOD ARE YOU OKAY?! Shinso-kun told me that you-" I give him a small smile, "I'm fine Izuku... Just wrap my wrist up for me will ya? It's itchy and I don't want to start a bad habit. Oh, Amajiki-senpai! Thanks for staying with me, you can go now." He gets up and nods, leaving with a red face. "Did my mom call the doctor?" Izuku looks at me as he starts to wrap the cloth around my wrists."Yeah, but you should be fine, the doctor will probably just prescribe your medicine again." I sigh, I really want to keep my hair though..." I look up at him, "I'm get a hair cut, change the style a bit." He nods and the lunch bell rings.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It is I the author of this awful book! I'm thinking of changing Hoshi up a bit, as well as her hero costume! So I'mma use gacha life to make the hero costume as a base ;-; and then I'mma draw it on a base- but um, imma also draw her in my own style in a casual outfit so you can see her new hair! Anyways, like Tamahoshi moment? Maybe idk who she's gonna end up with- so qwq enjoy the trash (I'm kidding I'm really enjoying writing this)