Chapter 13: That's the Idea Hoshi

I'm running through the school gates when I trip, "AH!" I fall and land on top of someone, the boy has dark hair and pointed ears, he has his eyes closed tightly, "Sorry! I should have watched where I was going.." I quickly get up and offer him my hand. The boy opens his eyes and just kind of stares, I give him a reassuring smile, "A-Ah! I-It's o-o-okay..." He mumbles before scattering to his feet, "Ah, well I'm Hoshi Shinso... But so you don't get me confused with my brother, just call me Hoshi!" The boy's face erupts red, "T-Tamaki A-Amajiki.." my eyes widen a bit, "You are so adorable!!" Amajiki starts stuttering, "Tamaki? Oh! There you ar-"

I turn to see a boy with blond hair and blue eyes and a girl with long periwinkle hair. "Ah, is he your friend? I think I broke him--" the blond smiles, "No worries! I'm Mirio Togata, and this is Nejire Hado and Tamaki Amajiki. And we're the big three!" Hado looks at me with a slightly confused face, "Hey-- aren't you the girl that let that villain go?" I flinch, "Ah- yeah... I thought he should get a second chance... But because of my stupid mistake there's now a stupid villain on the loose." Amajiki looks at me, "I-I.... Think.. I-It's s-sweet that y-you tried to s-see the g-goo-good in h-him.." I blush a bit, "A-Ah! Yeah, b-but I really shouldn't have... I tend to replace my brain with my heart-- and since I went to middle school with him and I felt bad for not saving him when he tried to kill himself-- I guess I just thought that I could make up for it even though he tried to ra-- ah I'm rambling! S-sorry!" Amajiki's eyes widen, "Y-you said H-He tried to d-do something... W-what was t-that...?" My eyes widen, "Ah... He tried to kill my brother and hurt me..- and literally turned the skin on my wrists to dust---" I hold up my hand to show the scarred over flesh, "Recovery Girl couldn't heal it all the way." I quickly shut my mouth realizing that I was rambling again, "H-Hoshi! There y-you are! I haven't seen you in two days a-and I was really worried! Shinso-kun said you didn't leave your room- or eat- all you did was stare at the wall-- and he said you had really bad nightmares and ended up begging him to stay in the room with yo-"

I sweatdrop, "Izu-kun... You worry too much! I'm fine!" I give Izuku a hug, "I-I-Is H-He y-your boyf-friend?" The dark haired boy ask, "Nah, I've known Izuku my whole life! So we're super close!" I smile widely and ruffle Izuku's hair. "Ah! We should probably go, it was nice meeting you Tamaki-- I mean Amajiki-senpai! You too, Hado-senpai and Togata-senpai!" They wave, while Amajiki hides his face.

~.*.~

I walk into the classroom with Izuku, and once again bump into someone, "Ah! Sorry." I look up to see a boy with orange hair and amber eyes, dark freckles line his cheeks and nose, and his ears are pointed and elf like. He wears the UA uniform along with large round glasses with black rims, and a flower crown made of Marigolds. "It's alright! I'm Ren Fujisaka!" I examine his features, "Cute..."

I must have been staring because before I know it he's waving his hand infront of my face, "Hello.... Is anyone home?" I jump a bit, "Ah! Y-yeah sorry! I-I'm Hoshi Shinso... B-but you can c-call me Hoshi b-because m-my brother is in this c-class aswell!" He smiles, "Alright Hoshi!" I rub the back of my neck sheepishly, "T-those are Marigolds right?" I point to his flower crown. His smile widens, "Yeah! Marigolds are probably one of my favorite flowers." I smile shyly, "Mine is probably either Gladiolus or yellow roses, Gladioli symbolizes strength of character and integrity, whilst yellow roses symbolize friendship and forgiveness! All are things that I try to accomplish. Especially the forgiveness which is probably one of the hardest things for someone to do- sorry I'm rambling!" He extends his hand and a yellow rose grows out of it, "Well, would you like to be my friend Hoshi?" I smile, "S-sure!" I take the flower, "I-I should p-probably go sit down n-now!" I skip to my seat.

"Hey, did you watch the news last night?" Toru asks, "Yeah." I don't really join in on the conversation, but I listen, "Did you see how everyone in class was on the screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all..." I pay her back, "I mean..- you are just floating gloves-" I reply in an attempt to comfort her. "That's true." Shoji agrees with my statement, "It's hard to stand out looking like that huh?" Ojiro comments, "But man, all the channels made a big deal out of it. Especially Hoshi letting that villain go- damn they were blowing it out of proportion too-- they said you were dating him." Kaminari turns to me and I clench my fists, "I already said I wasn't dating him--" the blond boy sits up a bit, "But you kissed hi-" I glare at him, "It was a forced kiss- you know what I don't feel like dealing with this right now, shut up about Tomu- Shigaraki before I send you to outer space!" The boy slumps down in his chair,