Chapter 16: Training

I look around me but it's pitch black, I hear this static sound as a tv turns on. "Do you see what's happening to your mother? I'm slowly killing her." I hear screams, I feel something warm between my toes, I look down to see blood. Lots of blood. I follow it as it makes a squishing sound, "Hoshi?" I turn to see my mother, "Mom?" I run to hug her but she turns into a pile of blood and dust, "M-mom?!" I hear footsteps behind me, "Mom's dead because of you. You're just as bad as that boy, you're a villain." I reach for Hitoshi, "DON'T TOUCH ME YOU MONSTER!!" suddenly everything turns white. I fall into a field, I'm wearing a yellow sundress. "Dad?" He slowly walks over to me, "Hello my little light!" I feel the tears burn my eyes, "Dad.. How are you alive?" I wrap my arms around his neck, "You're dreaming sweetheart." I feel another pair of arms wrap around me "This is the Dream Realm, the Dimension of Chaos, Dreamscapes. You are going to be the best hero my precious baby." I hear my mother's voice, "M-mom?" The sky is dotted with beautiful stars, "Hoshi, those are your ancestors." The two release me and a woman  approaches me, her long silver hair is in a braid, some loose strands of her locks fall in her face, and she has long elf ears, she wears a beautiful white dress and a yellow cape and flower crown. "Who are you?" The woman smiles at me, "I am Astralla The ruler of the Ethereal Planes. Follow me, I have something that you must see." I follow the beautiful woman and pass beings that glow, now that I'm looking at her closer her body is almost translucent and glows. I follow her along a path, there is a thick fog that covers the ground. The place is eeri yet beautiful at the same time. We through this forest, the tall trees create a shadow, there are creatures in the shadows, one of them walk up to to me, "Mew." It appears to be a cat, except it's like the rest. We get to a temple type structure, and there is a necklace in the center on a pedestal. "This is the Etherian Amulet, it provides protection to it's Gaurdian, before there were 'Quirks' and 'Heros' there was magic and mages, magic still exists here in the Ethereal Planes." She takes the Amulet off its pedestal, "The Gaurdian of the Etherian Amulet is called the 'Ethereal Guardian' you are the next one that has been chosen." I look at the woman, "Take this amulet and protect those who need it, become the Ethereal Gaurdian. I will provide your new costume, just put on the amulet and you will become an Ethereal being, multiplying your power by ten fold and ensuring your safety." I smile, "Thank you Astralla, I promise to take care of it--" the ground begins to shake, "What's happening?" The world begins to fade, "Your waking up."
---------------------------------------------------------

I wake up clutching an Amulet, "Huh? What's this?"  I look next to me and there is a sketch of a new hero costume, "Did I draw this?" I think back to my dream, 'I'll provide your hero costume for you.' "Did I actually travel to another plane of existence?" I stretch, "Hito, I'm going to go train with Bakugou!" I call out to my brother I hear a grunt as a response and I go take a shower.

I get dressed in yellow soffe shorts and a pale pink tank that says, 'Atheletic Queen' on it and grab the amulet slipping it into my bag, I run downstairs an slip on my white adidas, I tie my hair up and text Bakugou.

---------------------------------------------------------

Bakugou

Hoshi:
Hey Bakugou, I'm leaving now
So I'll see you at ground Omega?

Bakugou:
Whatever nerd. Sure.

Hoshi:
Alright see ya there! ^ω^

Bakugou:
Bye.

---------------------------------------------------------

I get to Ground Gamma and see Bakugou waiting for me, I wave, "Hey Bakugou!" He smirks, "Hey Saitei, ready to get your ass beat?" I return his smirk with one of my own, "Don't get to cocky bastard." I try to to look tough but I only end up laughing, "I guess I'm not intimidating am I? He shakes his head, "Not even close, your too cu- clumsy to be intimidating, you'd probably trip while trying to trash talk." I walk over to Bakugou and look up at him, "I'm determined to be number 1... I have to... So I can protect people." He nods, "I'll enjoy crushing you then."

We head inside and imediantly start, "He Bakugou, how about we play hide and seek?" He looks at me like I'm crazy, "Hide and seek are you kidding me?" I give a small smile, "Well-- you never know when someone will sneak up on you or when you'll need to be able to be hidden. This will help us both to heighten our senses- it's okay if you don't want to though..." He sighs, "That's actually pretty smart, alright." I smile, "We'll be attacking too so you still get to crush me." He gives me an almost villainous smile.

I climb up the tree and hide in the branches, quietly I stalk him, jumping from branch to branch. "Alright Saitei where the fuck are you?!" I hear Bakugou's voice, I make a bow out of constellations and ready an arrow. I draw the string back, close one eye, and focus on my target. "1....2....3!" I release the arrow goes through his foot, I quickly jump to another branch. "GAH! Shit! That hurt! DAMNIT SAITEI COME OUT!" I fall out and land on my ankle, I have to keep myself from screaming in pain as I hear a sickening cracking sound. I hastily stand up and hide, "I know your here Saitei!" Try to sneak up on him but when I stand up I immediately feel the tears build up. "Found you!" Bakugou tackles me to the ground, his legs are on either side of my hips. "B-Bakugou..." I feel the heat rise in my cheeks, "What?!" I avoid eye contact, "C-can you get o-off me..." He doesn't say anything just gets off me and stands up.

I stand up and keep myself from crying out in pain, "Alright, let's spar!" I give him a smile, "I'll kill you Suteki!!" My eyes widen, "You just called me Suteki-" red dusts his cheeks and he glares at me, "WHAT?! I SAID SAITEI YOU IDIOT!" I don't try to argue with him. We get into position and start. He starts with his famous right hook. I grab his hand and flip him over, he lands on his back harshly, he quickly gets up and shoots an explosion at me, I avoid it but end up tripping. I fall backwards and cry out in pain, I try to stand but imediantly fall back down. Tears form in the corner of my eyes as I force myself to stand back up. "Saitei-" I look at the ash blonde infront of me, "I'm fine. Let's continue." I make a whip out of the Big Dipper's handle and crack it. I hit him with it creating a lash mark on his arm, before I can attack again he blasts me with another explosion causing me to fly back and slam into a tree. I cough, blood spilling from my lips, "Shit..." Bakugou walks over to me, I try to stand but but can't, "C'mon get up... Get up!" No matter how hard I try I can't stand, my ankle is a sickening color and the pain is unbearable.

Bakugou helps me up, "How the fuck did you break your ankle?" I give him a sheepish smile, "I um... Fell out of a tree when I was sneaking around..." He grunts, "And you thought it would be a good idea to fight?" I nod my head and he scoffs and rolls his eyes, "Idiot."

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So it's just one tragedy after the other for Hoshi isn't it? Well, I promise next episode will actually be the Sports Festival ;-; I've got the screenshots for the begining but I'm really dreading writing it.
I wonder if her dreams are important? Well I guess you'll have to find out, (the picture at the top was a picture of her and Astralla in the Ethereal Planes) well I guess that's the end of this chapter? I've gotta get some McDonald's fries- so bye!