Chapter 19: Sports Festival pt. 3

I walk into Recovery Girl's make shift office, where I bump into Amajiki, "Hey Amajiki-senpai, is RG here?" He shakes his head, "S-she'll b-b-be b-back in a f-f-few m-minutes..." I sigh, "Damn... These burns really hurt- I might just get Todoroki to Ice them for me and move on to the next round." I hear footsteps behind me, "Hoshi! There you are- I brought you some Aloe vera- the gel will help with the burns." I smile, "Thanks Fujisaka! I could really use this after that stupid quirk malfunction-" he hands me the plant, "Ah! I forgot my jacket- but the burns are starting to blister..." I take my nail and slice the plant, taking the gel and applying it to my hands and arms. "This is going to scar..." Recovery Girl walks into the room, "Oh my dearie! What happened??" I give her a sheepish smile, "Ah- quirk malfunction." She shakes her head and then kisses the burns, "Now hurry before they tell you what the next round is."

~.*.~

I hurry down to the rest of my class, I stand in between Momo and Todoroki, I watch as Midnight skips back onto the stage from before, "Hoshi- where's you jacket dear?" Momo asks as I turn to her, "Shit! I knew I was forgetting something-- but... Do you think you could make me a new one?" She smiles and makes me a jacket, "Thanks!" I slip it on, "Of course! Besides, I didn't like how Mineta was looking at you." I blush, "Yeah- I'm glad this is normal length instead of the cropped one I had on." I turn my attention to the R-Rated Hero, "Now, take a look at the results!" The results are displayed on the screen, most of the qualifiers are from Class 1-A and 1-B and one person from the support course.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

1. Izuku Midoriya
2. Hoshi Shinso
3. Shoto Todoroki
4. Katsuki Bakugou
5. Ibara Shiozaki
6. Juzo Honenuki
7. Tenya Iida
8. Fumikage Tokoyami
9. Eijiro Kirishima
10. Hanta Sero
11. Ren Fujisaka
12. Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
13. Mashirao Ojiro
14.  Yosetsu Awase
15. Tsuyu Asui
16. Rikido Sato
17. Mezo Shoji
18. Hitoshi Shinso
19. Momo Yaoyorozu
20. Minoru Mineta
21. Mina Ashido
22. Koji Koda
23. Kyoka Jiro
24. Sen Kaibara
25. Kosei Tsuburaba
26. Denki Kaminari
27. Kojiro Bondo
28. Reiko Yanagi
29. Itsuka Kendo
30. Jirota Shishida
31. Shihai Kuroiro
32. Yui Kodai
33. Hiriyu Rin
34. Nirengeki Shoda
35. Kinoko Komori
36. Togaru Kamakari
38. Neito Monoma
39. Pony Tsunotori
40. Toru Hagakure
41. Setsuna Tokage
42. Mei Hatsume

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"It's unfortunate, but don't worry even if you didn't make it! We've prepared other chances for you to shine. The real competition begins next!" A small smile grows on my lips as that familiar competitive fire fills my veins. "The press cavalry'll be all over it! Give it your all!" I interlock my fingers as my heart pounds, pumping my blood, readying myself to win. "Now then, here is the second game. I already know what it is," the wheel spins faster and faster as Midnight speaks, my eyes glance over to her figure, suddenly a dark blush spreads across my face remembering what I had said earlier as her whip is cracked, "Hoshi, dear? What is it--" I glance over to Momo, "I have a feeling Midnight is not so secretly a dominatrix..." She blushes, "Ah! God- now I'm picturing it!" I slap myself, "Damnit! I feel like a fucking perv now." Todoroki glances over to us, "What's a dominatrix?" Momo glares at me, "Don't you dare ruin his innocence-" I sigh and pat his head, "Hush hush child, you will know when your older- actually I really hope you never find out what it is." He stares at me blankly, "Just tell me." I roll my eyes, "It's like a prostitute. But it involves BDSM." He cocks his head to the side, "BDSM?" I blush, "Yeah- you know what, I'll tell you when your older- like much older." I turn back to the wheel.