Chapter 10: Field Trip

(don't play this until I tell you, it has to do with the chapter)

Once Kirishima leaves I turn to Inko, "Auntie can I take a shower?" I sign, "Of course dear!" I head into the bathroom and turn on the water, as soon as the water hits my face, reality comes crashing down. Before I can stop them the tears come rushing out as I break.

After my shower I put on the clothes that Inko left on the counter for me. Afterwards I see Izuku waiting for me, "Hoshi... I'm so sorry... This is all my fault.." I look at him, he's staring down at the floor. I go over to the boy and give him a reassuring smile despite the fact that I'm terrified. He goes lay down on his bed, "You don't have to be brave Hoshi... It's okay to be scared."

I didn't sleep that night, I was too scared. When we get to school, I go and sit down, not speaking to anyone and staring blankly at the desk. Someone place a hand on my shoulder, I immediately jump, "Sorry Hoshi! I forgot that you... You know what I'm just gonna go sit down." I shake my head, "Hoshi? Are you alright why aren't you speaking dear?" I look to see Momo, I start to think of yesterday and can feel my hands start to shake. "Hey... Hey, it's alright Hoshi, no one here is going to hurt you." Kirishima say quietly as he take my and starts to rub circles on it, calming my nerves. I open my mouth to speak, "I....I-I.... I-I'm....f-f...." I can't manage to get a word out so instead I sign, know that only a select few will be able to understand it, "I can still feel his hands all over me..." Kirishima looks at me with a bit of guilt, "I promise I won't let that happen again... I just wish I had gotten there a little bit sooner so I could punch the guy." I shake my head, "He would have killed you." The bell rings and Mr. Aizawa comes in.

"Today will be a little bit different. We will be doing Rescue training with myself and two other pros. You can wear your costumes, but they might restrict your quirks." My eyes widen, "This is what I've been waiting for!" I feel a smile grow on my face.

Once I change I see Iida telling everyone to get in line, I sigh, "I-Iida... That's m-m-my j-job.." he quickly bows "My apologies Ms. Class President!" All the fear I was feeling earlier has completely gone away, I feel much better now that I'm with my classmates and a pro hero.

I sit down beside Todoroki, I feel that same pit I had when I saw Tomura during panic. My hands start shaking again, "S-something bad is g-going to happen..." I mutter quietly, catching the attention of the dual haired boy next to me, "What do you mean something is going to happen?" I think back to what happened yesterday, or more specifically what he said " 'I'll see you much sooner than you think my love...' " I mutter quietly, "Hokori.... Is going... To hurt everyone..." The boy's eyes widen, "What are you talking about?" I look him in his mismatch eyes, I pull down the collar of my suit showing the hand print on my collar bone. "He's going to attack... I-I knew something was wrong but I didn't say anything." I yawn and close my eyes for a second only to see his face, causing me to open my eyes as my heart hammers in my chest. "Yo, Hoshi? You look tired did you get any sleep?" I look over at Sero, "Y-ye-" Izuku cuts me off, "No, she stared at the wall all night." I glare at him, causing him to flench. "Why the hell were you at Deku's house last night?" Bakugou asks, as he glares at me. "I-..." The images flash through my mind. "N-no... N-no.. m-make it stop- m-make the thoughts g-go away!" Kirishima gets up and quickly goes over to me, "Your okay Hoshi... Try thinking of something else, like your favorite show, or book." I nod, focusing on the time I went to the cat cafe with Bakugou. "Bakugou..? Can you take me to the cat cafe again...?" The ash blond explodes, "DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" I look at him, "But you looked so cute with that cat on your head- I even have a picture!" His face turns red, "I'LL KILL YOU!" I take out my phone and show the picture to Kirishima, "Look! See, he doesn't look angry in this picture." I say handing him my phone, the phone dings, "Hoshi- who's Tomura?" My blood runs cold, "Here." He hands me my phone back and I shakily open up the message to see an attachment, "What...? 'I'll see you today sweetheart...' D-Damnit."

~.*.~

"

Alright, let's star-" the lights in USJ flicker and the fountain goes crazy. A purple smoke appears and I cling to Todoroki, "What are you-" my whole body is trembling as I see the people come out the smoke. "D-don't let him h-hurt me again... P-please.." I beg as the tears fill my eyes, blurring my vision. "Hello, we are the league of villains, hm? All Might isn't here? Oh, but she is." Tomura says.

Mr. Aizawa gets in a defensive stance. "Thirteen protect the students!" I hug Todoroki's arm, trying to hide. "Kurogiri. Bring the girl to me." My eyes widen, "N-no!" I cry out as the smoke surrounds me, and I end up with Tomura's hand around my neck. "H-Hokori... L-let go!" His grip tightens and a yelp, "Sorry love, but I can't do that." I feel the tears roll down my face, "I-I promise I w-won't try to run.." he sighs, alright. But, one wrong move and I'll kill every last one of these people." I nod vigorously, "Good, now, everyone pay attention." He grabs my arm, destroying the sleeve and part of my skin, "Why are you doing this to me?" He jerks his arm causing me to be pulled closer, after he kisses me I start to yell, "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME TOMURA?" he begins to get angry.

(Cue the song)

"I'M ONLY TRYING TO DO WHAT IS BEST FOR US!" he yells at me, which sets me off, "WELL I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS! I WANTED THIS, ALL THAT I WANT IS SOME TIME TO MYSELF!!" he slowly puts his hand under my chin, "Looking in your eyes, I'm coming home..." He speaks in a sickening tone, I push him away from me, "JUST GET AWAY FROM ME!!" He grabs my hand but I yank it away, "PLEASE JUST STOP TOUCHING ME!! YOU'RE ALWAYS TRYING TO BE SOMEBODY ELSE!!" My eyes widen, "Now I realize I'm not alone..." He gets even angrier and shouts at me, "WELL YOU'RE ONLY SCARED OF ME!" I feel the fear return and the tears drip down my chin, "BUT YOU NEVER CARED FOR ME! WHY CAN'T YOU LET ME FREE?!" his eyes soften as he approaches me hugging me from behind, "Cause you never dared to be..." I can't help but think back to our childhood, "Cause you never listen, you're always insisting!" We start to shout at the same time,

(bold = both, italic = Tomura, regular = Hoshi)

"I'm just/Just stop reminiscing!" I turn and push him off again, "I FEEL SOMETHING MISSING!" he doesn't try approaching me again, "I JUST WANT YOU HERE WITH ME/ MY PRIVACY!!" I pull at my hair, "GOD  CAN'T WE JUST GET ALONG?!/WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?!"

After our fight Tomura scatters us, sending my to the landslide zone. I fall and feel something sharp go through my leg, "Ow!" I quickly stand up to see if I'm alone or not, "Hoshi? How do you know that guy, why did he call you 'love'?!" The normally level headed Todoroki, seems angry at me, "Are you dating a villain?!" I clench my fists, "If I was dating him. I wouldn't have just got into a screaming match with him for kissing me." The anger disappears from his eyes, "He tried to rape me Todoroki. I don't ever want to see him again." His eyes widen but he doesn't make an effort to comfort me. I feel another sharp pain, I quickly ready my bow, as the anger seeps in my blood, I start to shoot at the thugs that approach us, when they get to close I switch to my knife.

Start cutting them, "T-Tell me how the hell Tomura is going to kill All Might!" I say, holding the blade to one of their throats, "T-THEY HAVE THIS CREATURE, I-ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO KILL HIM!" before I release him I push on pressure points causing him to pass out. Todoroki takes the knife away from me, "I don't think you should have this right now.." I mutter under my breath, "I wasn't going to kill him..." He looks at me, "Let's just head back to the plaza."

As soon as I see Mr. Aizawa's broken body, I instinctively jump into the fight. I power up One for All, and punch the creature, "Nomu.  Don't hurt her." I glare at him, What the fuck?! So- I'm supposed to just watch the people I care about die, while I don't get injured? That bullshit! Go ahead and hit me ugly!" As I go to punch the beast, I see Hitoshi out of the corner of my eye, Tomura's hand is inching closer to his face. "HITOSHI!" I stop as his hand is placed on my brother.

---------------------------------------------------------
Well-- its a cliffhanger! Guess you have to wait until I write next chapter- sorry not sorry! Is Todoroki warming up to Hoshi? Not really. Any person with an ounce of empathy would want to check if someone's okay-- it doesn't mean he cares.