Six

Just as I was about to introduce myself Jungkook appeared literally out of nowhere. "Taehyung?" He questioned and looked at me. "Come on Taehyung, let's go," Jungkook said quickly pulling Taehyung away. Taehyung glared at me as they walked away. Jungkook's weird.

Jungkook POV

"Hey um, Jungkook, where are we going?" Taehyung asked. "Uhh, you haven't seen my mom so she wanted to see you." I made up and excuse. "Oh, ok." He replied. "Jungkook!" I turned my head to the direction of the holler. "Sana," I said and I hugged her. "It's been so long," she said. "Hi Hyung," I greeted my cousins. "Hi Jungkook," he replied. "So what brings you guys here?" I asked. "We just came for the ball next mont and-" Sana cut off. "What is it sis?" Jimin asked. "Is t-that Y/n?" She stuttered. Oh no. I averted my eyes to the direction of hers. I saw Y/n walking away. My two cousins mouths ajar. Sana was about to run up to her but I stopped her. "No, don't," I alerted her. "What? Why? Doesn't she look like Y/n, it has to be her." Sana said. "I don't know for sure, I need to figure it out," I replied. "But Jungkook, she-" I cut her off. "I know I know, but I can't let you tell her about any of us knowing who she is, if it's really her." I said. "Why?!" Jimin asked. "Because I-I need to be sure," I said. "C-can I at least talk to her," Sana asked. "Yes but don't reveal anything, y'all to her as if you never knew her, it could just be someone else." I said. "Are you ok though?" Jimin asked. "Yeah, fine, why wouldn't I be?" I questioned as I walked away with Taehyung.

Y/n POV

I was walking down the hallways when a girl about my age approached me. She was beautiful. Her style sophisticated and her hair neatly tied up in a bun. "Hi," she said with a sad smile. "Umm, hi, are you ok?" I asked as she quickly wiped a tear. "Oh I'm sorry, I'm fine." She replied. "I'm Sana." She said. "Hi, I'm Y/n, I'm new here." I introduced. "I'm Jungkook's cousin, my brother Jimin and I are gonna be staying here for a while." She said with a smile. "You are one of the girls who were chosen from the village?" She asked and I nodded. "Oh," she replied. "So umm where are you heading?" She asked. "The kitchen," I replied. "Oh can I come with?" She inquired with a smile and I nodded. She seems so nice and her voice sounds familiar?

"Y/n what took you so long?" Anrah asked. "Anrah?" Sana asked. "Sana? So good to see you," she said. "You two know each other?" I asked. "Yeah last time she was here I worked for her," Anrah replied. "Ohh," I replied.

We all decided to eat. Even though Sana was a princess she's totally down to earth and really nice. I just didn't understand why she approached me in the first place. We all headed back to our rooms.