Forty three

We began driving. The car ride was filled with a comfortable silence. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see," he looked at me with a smile. I took his free hand and held it in mine on my thigh. I wanted to make him feel comfortable, I didn't want him to have a guilty conscience, while driving with me, I didn't want him to be nervous. Although everything was a lot to take in, I felt like I've understood all of it in such little time. All the memories came flooding back. This time with his face and not just a blur. That wonderfully feeling of a memory. After about an hour of driving we pulled up to a field. My mouth fell ajar. It was the cherry blossom tree from my dream, with the swing hanging from it so beautifully. "Do you remember, this place?" He asked. I slowly nodded. He held my hand and lead me towards the tree. It was so beautiful.

I sat on the swing and lightly rocked back and forth. "I took you to this place, when you were, about 15." He said as he looked up at the blooming flowers. "Wow..." I whispered. All the memories came back to me. Everything. All of our time spent together. Good and bad moments. The little things that we shared. "We've been in love almost our entire lives," he added, As he appeared behind me. "Jungkook," I said as I looked at him. "Hmm," he hummed. "I remember you," I smiled. His eyes grew wide in excitement and shock. "W-what? Y-you do?" He stuttered. "I remember everything," I replied. "I'm so sorry," I said as I stood up. "For what?" He asked. "I put you through so much heartbreak, after I lost my memory, you were forced to move on, and I know it must've been hard," I looked at him sadly. "It was, but.....it was all worth it......because having you here now, is all I've ever wanted," he said as he touched his forehead with mine.

He never ceased to mealy my heart. "Don't apologize, I'm happy now," he smiled. "Me too," I responded. "I love you," he said. "I love you too," I smiled. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs round his waist. "I'm so haply you told me, about all of this," I said. "I was dreading it, because I thought you would've left me," he confessed. "Leave you? no way," I said as I hugged him.