Nine

After my sadly short conversation with Taehyung I had to return to my chores. Taehyung is really sweet. He has no personality traits like Jungkook. It shocked me when Taehyung mentioned they were best friends. Apparently there was going to be a ball at the beginning of next month and we had so begin preparations. In my opinion working at the palace wasn't so bad.

I was now making my way to Jungkook's room to give him his dinner. I knocked making him known of my presence. I opened the door to see him on the couch playing video games. "Here's your dinner." I said and I set it down on his table. I was about to walk away when he yelled, "Wait!" I turned around to look at him. He motioned me to sit down next to him. I rolled my eyes and sat down. "Play a game with me.." he said as he nuzzled his face in my neck, creating a red hue across my cheeks.

Suddenly I feel a light kiss on my neck. "I-I don't know how to play..." I respond. "I'll teach you.." he said seductively trailing kisses down my neck. "Just play one round." He said, but I felt like he had other intentions of this "game". He continued to plant butterfly kisses on my neck. "It's just a video game Y/n," he said again trying to convince me. "Fine." I breathed out. He pulled away and smiled smugly at me, as if he had just regained full power over me. He handed me the controller.

"Ok so this one is to jump, that is how you move around this is how you shoot." He demonstrated. "Ok but I'm not responsible if I make you loose." I defended and he chuckled. "Babygirl, I always win." He said. His deep voice never ceased to give me goosebumps. Suddenly the game began. "He's right behind you." Jungkook said. I aimed the gun and shot the opponent. "Good girl." He praised me sexily. "Damnit I died!" I yelled in frustration. "I was so close," I said. "Calm down, it was your first game, you did great." He said. "Round two?" He asked sexily again. "No thanks." I replied as I stood up to leave. "Come on, stay." He whined and grabbed my arm. "Jungkook I can't keep staying here, I have other things to do." I said. "Then move in to my room!"