Twenty nine

After the ball I quickly left before anyone would notice me. "Oh my god Y/n!" Sana squealed. "What?" I asked. "You and Jungkook..." she trailed off. "His hand was literally on your ass!" She screamed. "Shhhh," I shushed her. "It was nothing," I brushed off the topic. "But you enjoyed it didn't you," she judged me. "N-no," I replied. "Oh my god you did!!" She shouted. "Shut up..." I mumbled and she giggled. I bid her goodbye and made my way back to my room. I opened the door only to be greeted by an empty room. Where is he?

I brushed off the thoughts and proceeded to remove my jewelry. I unclipped my earings and I'm suddenly greeted by a hand snagging around my waist. I jumped a bit but I soon realized it was him. "Don't scare me like that," I complained. He chuckled and brought a his face closer to my neck planting soft kisses on it. One hand on my waist and another making its way up to my cleavage area. "You know this dress was a bit too revealing...." he mumbled against my skin as his soft fingertips traced the neckline of my dress. He soon sucked on one particular spot of my neck. This unfamiliar feeling caused me to bite my lip.

His hand traveled down to my right leg that was exposed due to the slit. He slightly rubbed it. His free hand proceeded to slip my strap slightly off of my shoulder. Trailing kisses down it.

Suddenly he stopped

Suddenly he stopped. My eyes widened. I turned around, to face him. I looked at him with a confused expression but he just wore his signature smirk. "Wondering why I stopped?" He asked, as he raised his eyebrow. He stepped closer to me making my back hit the dresser behind me. "If you're not going to give in.........I'm gonna make you want to give in." He smirked. I looked into his familiar eyes. He's good. Almost too good. "I want you to beg for it," he whispered sexily and stepped back again. I scoffed in response. "Pft in your dreams." I replied and made my way to the closet.

I changed into my pajamas and exited the bathroom. "Did you use my shampoo again?" I folded my arms and looked at him. "What? It smells like coconut, and it's cute," he replied. How could he switch auras so quickly. My mind traveled back to tonight. That guy Jackson? He seemed so familiar to me. "Hey, do you know a guy named Jackson," I asked and he quickly shot his head up to stare at me. "Did he see you? Did you talk to him? Did you tell him your name?" He bombarded me with questions as he looked at me in worry. "No I didn't get a chance to, Why?" I asked. "You need to stay away from him Y/n,"