Thrity Nine

After a few weeks I set out to investigate whether Jungkook was really the one. I keep getting this gut feeling that he is but, I have to be sure. I'm putting away laundry in his closet and I notice a small drawer. I never noticed this before. Should I open it? No I shouldn't. It would be invading his privacy. But what if it's nothing, it's probably his clothes. Or he could be hiding something. Ugh! I slowly opened the drawer. I gasped. "Oh my god," I whispered to myself. It was a framed picture. Of me. And Jungkook. When we were teenagers, under the cherry blossom tree. In my dream. My mouth fell ajar. It is him. Suddenly I heard the door opening. I quickly returned the picture to the drawer and closed it.

"Love?" He called. "I'm in here," I answered as I returned to putting away the clothes. "Oh, there you are," he smiled brightly as he peaked his head out from the doorway. Should I ask him about the photo? Or should I just forget about it. Was he really the one from my visions and dreams. Was he the lover I forgot about. Was he the one I loved before I lost my memory. Suddenly my phone rang. I rushed over to my nightstand. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was my mom. "Hey mom what's up?" I asked. "Is this Y/n?" An unfamiliar voice spoke.

"Yes," I replied worriedly. "You need to get to the hospital, your mother had a heart attack." The person spoke. "What? I'm on my way." I said as the phone almost fell out of my hands in shock. "I looked at Jungkook who had already gathered my jacket so I could leave. "You don't have to come you know," I said. "I want to," he replied. "Thank you," I smiled. We rushed towards the palace main exit.

Quickly entering the car Jungkook told the driver, "To the hospital," he ordered. We arrived and hastily hurried out of the car. As soon as we entered people where whispering about Jungkook's presence. The nurse directed me to my mom's room. "She's stable now, it wasn't anything major she should be just fine with plenty of rest and her prescription medication." The doctor advised. I entered the room to see my mom. Her faced turned to pure shock after seeing me. "Y/n? What are you doing here??" She asked.

"The nurse called and told me what happened, I'm so sorry mom," I looked down. "Hey, don't be sorry, I'm fine," she assured. She narrowed her eyes at me. I was confused. "Did you have sex?" She asked. "Mom! What?" I almost shouted. "Oh my god you did," she cooed. "How would you know?" I asked. "Mothers instinct hun," she smiled cheekily. "So who was he??" She questioned. Suddenly Jungkook slowly entered the room.