Ten

"What?!" I said. "Why not, you work for me anyways, so just move in it'll save you time and you get to stay with yours truly." He said showing himself off. "I don't think so, but it was a good try." I said. Suddenly he yanked me by my arm and pulled me closer to his body. The heat in the room soon escalated. "I'm going to make you give in, Y/n. Even if it takes forever." He whispered. "I won't give in Jungkook. You can try but I won't." I replied and walked out the door.

The next day I awake and do my usual routine. "Why can't you just move in?" Jungkook asked. "Because one, I don't want to, two, I don't want to and did I mention I don't want to." I said and he looked at me annoyed. "I'll make you move in with me, you just wait and see." He whispered in my ear.

After some chores I had to bring Jungkook his lunch. I walked to his mansion of a room and opened the door. "Ahh, my favorite person." He said and I rolled my eyes. I set the tray on the coffee table. "Your lunch," I give a bitter smile. He stood up and looked at me. His face slowly coming closer to mine. I walk backwards as he kept invading my personal space. Suddenly the back of my leg hits something and I fall back onto a soft surface. Jungkook smirked and waisted no time as he hovered over me on the bed. He leaned closer to my face and licked my earlobe. "You're so close to giving in babygirl," he whispered. "I'll never give in." I replied. "Never say never." He replied as he bang sucking on my neck. "Jungkook..s-Stop." I stuttered first to the unfamiliar feeling on my neck. After he sucked he lightly kissed the spot. I breathed out a sigh.

He got up and pulled me off of the bed. "Now everyone will see you've been marked." He spun me around to face the mirror. I noticed a purple hickey on my neck. My eyes grew wide. His hands rested on my waist lightly caressing it as he stood behind me. "Jungkook are you crazy, people are going to see this," I said. "Yeah that's kind of the whole point." He smirked. "I'm gonna go shower, wanna come with?" He asked as he spun me around to face him. "Ew gross," I scrunched up my nose. "Suit yourself," he said as he kissed my cheek and scurried to the shower leaving me in utter shock.