Forty two

After a few days I debated whether I should tell him about the picture. I was so curious about it. What if he really is the one. Then why didn't he tell me if he was. I walked into the closet and opened the drawer, I picked up the picture and stared at it. We both looked so happy. We were so young. Suddenly I heard a voice, "Y/n...." Jungkook said as he stood there in shock of what I was holding in my hands. Maybe this would be a good time to ask him. "W-where did you find that?" He asked. "In the closet..." I replied. "When was this? Where you the one in my visions? Who were you to me?" I blurted questions. He took a deep breath. "If I show you this, you have to promise me you won't leave me," he looked me in the eye. I could tell he was nervous. "I promise..." I replied. He left for the closet once more and came out with a small box, it was a small dusty box.

He sat next to me, and looked at me. He slowly opened the box. It had a bunch of little things. Bracelets, pictures and a book that looked like a photo album. "Are these ours?" I asked as I picked up the adorable bracelets. He nodded with a small smile. "Your mom returned everything to me, because at that's time we didn't know if you were ever going to remember...." he looked down.

He picked up the pictures. "Is that....me?" I asked. "Yup, I was trying to catch you, but you kept running away. I lightly gasped. I remember that. He fished out the book. It was more pictures. "This was yours, it was your love journal," he smiled as he handed it to me. "Anything or anyone you loved you wrote about it..." he said. I flipped through the pages, it had many different things. Even Sana and Jimin was in it. I read through, until I stumbled upon a particular section of the journal. It was labeled My Love. It had a beautiful picture of Jungkook. "That's why I always call you Love," he smiled. All of my visions, everything I remembered while I was here, were all events that I wrote about, with Jungkook. He was the one from my visions and dreams. "H-how did we meet?" I asked.

"We met when you were 13 and I was 15. I remember seeing you thinking, wow she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, Sana actually introduced us, then we started hanging out," he said. "But we knew we couldn't be together, you were from a different kingdom, so we knew we couldn't have gotten caught." He explained. I then noticed a picture of all of us. His mom his dad my mom and my dad, and us. "They supported us, but until the press found out, was when we were in trouble," he said. "And at that time, there was a huge war against both Kingdoms, my dad and your dad had to fight against each other, and they were both Killed. We were together for about four years, until the week before you turned 17 we planned to run away," he looked down sadly. "I-I was driving and.....I didn't see the truck....from the side and it crashed into us." He held his head in his hands. "That's how you lost your memories," he looked away. "I'm so sorry, Y/n." He looked at me with watery eyes. "It was all my fault," I hugged him tightly, "No it wasn't, it's ok...." I replied. "C-can I take you somewhere," he asked. I slowly nodded.

We left the palace, and got into the car. "C-can you drive..." I asked him. He looked at me shock. "Please...." I asked softly. He smiled and nodded.