Nineteen

"What do you mean? I asked. "I don't know why he's possessive but.....I don't know if I should say this." She hesitated. "It's ok, if you can't tell me." I responded. "Actually I think you should know." She looked at me. Before I could respond a sharp pain was felt in my head.

Flashback*
"Come on Y/n, tell me what happened," she said. "Ok ok, he may or may not have kissed me." I replied and she immediately squealed. "Oh my god!!!" She screamed. "Calm down, it wasn't anything interesting..." I trailed off. "Then why are you smiling," she cooed.
End of flashback *

"Y/n?" I pulled out of my thoughts. A memory. Who was the girl. Who was his stalking about? Who kissed me? "Y/n? Are you ok??" Sana asked. "Yeah fine just...a headache." I replied. "You were saying." I changed the topic. "Oh right....he may be possessive because it's in his genes." She said. "What do you mean?" I was confused. "His father, the king, did everything in his power to protect his mother, the queen. The queen was his pride and joy, his jewel. His everything." She said. "His father was very possessive and protective, but the queen didn't mind, because they loved eachother." She trailed off. "The king died for his love, during the war." She wiped a tear off of her face.

"The king was shot during the war, but he defeated the enemy. We all knew he wouldn't have made it." She said.

Flashback*
Queen POV
I stood beside my husband's bed. I knew he wasn't  going to make it. Why? Why couldn't it be me instead. "Don't cry my love," he said as he lifted his weak hand to touch my face. "I should be the one crying, I failed to protect you," he said. "You've protected me my whole life," I said. "Now I'll protect you from above," he cried. "I love you, and take care of our boy," he said as he closed his eyes and with that he was gone.
End Of Flashback*

"Oh my gosh." I said. "Yup, Jungkook only follows in his father's footsteps." She replied. "But did he do this to every girl?" I asked and she replied. "No,"

I returned to my chores after my conversation with Sana. I didn't know all of that. It's so sad. The king lived to protect the one he loved. But it was the very same love that got him killed. Suddenly a familiar pair of feet appeared. I looked up at him. "Hi Taehyung. I'm really sorry about yesterday I don't know what was wrong with Jungkook but-" I'm suddenly cut off my the feeling of warm lips upon mine!