Sixty two

Today was the day. The results from the votes. I'm literally cold sweating in my seat. I really really hope this works. The queen entered, wearing an expressionless face. She sat in her chair and opened the envelope. Everyone eager to know the results. I squeezed Jungkook's hand which was interlocked in mine, in nervousness. "30 votes for the rule staying..." she announced. "And....." her eyes widened. "46 for abolishment of the rule!" She exclaimed. I immediately breathed a sigh of relief. The paper was set infront of Jungkook of Jungkook for him to stamp it. Just as he picked up the red stamp he was interrupted. "That cannot be true!" The man spoke, he was Jihyun's father. "I demand a recount!" He yelled. "I'm sorry but the votes have already been counted, and checked." The Queen said in a sassy tone. "There is no way in hell, she can rule....it's bad enough she's a woman....and not a royal....there is no way...she's a peasant girl, from a village, she doesn't belong here, and never will!" He yelled standing up. Excuse me! "Who the hell do you think you are to talk bad about my wife!" Jungkook yelled. I held his arm while I stood up. "You're right." I relooked shocking everyone on the room. "Sure I am a peasant girl, I'm not a royal, I'm not some pretty pink princess that lives a huge castle and has proper royal etiquette." I stated. "But I have the attitude of a queen! I have the drive of a queen, I have the morals of a queen, and if you think a woman can't rule than you're so wrong!" I spat. "Women can't rule..." he replied. I stared at him with anger. "Watch me!" I replied.

Jungkook quickly took the stamp and pressed it on the paper. "The abolishment of this rule is now complete." He stated. "Meeting dismissed," the queen said. I breathed out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. "Woah, you were awesome," Jungkook smiled. "I was completely insane." I replied. "You were great!" He cooed. "Well now that you two have free time.....we have a wedding to plan." The queen smiled.