Sixty Six

I slowly fluttered my eyes open. I awoke to an empty bed. I lightly pouted. I looked at the ring on my finger. I smiled to myself. "Mrs. Jeon
Y/n..." I mumbled to myself as I bit my lip. I looked to my nightstand to see the handcuffs. Last night was......woah. I threw on Jungkook's white shirt from last night and exited my room. The smell of pancakes and sweet humming was heard as I made my way down the stairs. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore was so calming. I creeped into the kitchen. "Good morning Love..." he smiled as he saw me. Good morning..." I replied as I back hugged him.

"You made breakfast..." I said happily. He spun around to face me. "I did," he replied as he hugged my waist. He suddenly lifted me onto the counter. His hand grabbing my thigh and wrapped his arm around me as he kissed my lips sweetly.

 His hand grabbing my thigh and wrapped his arm around me as he kissed my lips sweetly

Our honeymoon was amazing. The beach was so relaxing. I literally didn't want to leave. But sadly we had to. We were now boarding the plane home. I laid my head on his shoulder. He rested his head on my head and interlocked his fingers with mine. I gave a light smile as I entered my slumber.

After a few weeks everything was going smoothly. I was happy with my husband and friends. I was now sorting some documents, queen stuff, when I decided to take a break.

Jungkook was busy today so I was alone. I went outside for some fresh air. I gazed at my ring. So beautiful. People could love each other so much, and seal their love with a ring. "Nice ring," I heard a voice. "What the hell are you doing here Jackson?" I asked turning around to look at him. "I'm here to see you," he smirked. "Can't you just leave me alone, I don't understand, you left me for another girl years ago, why try to fix things now." I rolled my eyes. "Because I'm not over you yet.." he replied. "Well I'm sorry, I'm a married woman. And too be fair you did try to come onto me before." I replied. "I don't take no for an answer." He looked at me. He looked scary and angry. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my side. He injected me with a needle!! I felt dizzy. My legs felt like jelly. I fell into his arms and everything went black.