Fifty four

"Stay away from me." I said walking backwards but he kept creeping towards me. "Why? You scared of me? I loved you!!" He screamed. Wait! What? "W-what?" I questioned. He suddenly jammed me against the wall. "Get off of me!" I yelled. He was about to kiss me when he suddenly fell to the ground. He groaned in pain. I looked up to see Jungkook. He punched him. I sighed in relief. Guards quickly came in and threw Jackson out. I stood there in shock of what happened. He quickly hugged me. "I'm sorry love, I am so sorry I wasn't here." He apologized. "I-it's ok," I stuttered.

After a few weeks everything had changed. Jungkook was extremely busy. He almost never had time. It was hard. I missed him a lot. He pulls usually be tired when he gets back. But I enjoy our cuddles. It's already September. Two months since my birthday trip. His birthday was coming up in a few weeks. I needed to think of something, something special. "Love I'm home." I heard his voice. Excitement filled me. I rushed to the doorway and wrapped my arms around him. He slipped his hands under my thighs and picked me up.

"I missed you," I quietly said. "I missed you too." He replied as he pecked my cheek. He put me down slowly. "I'm gonna take a shower," I said as I hurried into the bathroom. I stepped inside and the warm water trickled down my body.

Suddenly I heard something. "Hey love," he smiled cheekily. "Jungkook! What are you doing?" I asked, trying to shield my body from his view. "This..." he cupped my cheek and kissed me, deeply. He pulled my hands away from covering my body. He pulled away fro a moment. "You don't need to cover up I've already seen it love." He breathed out. He attached his lips back to mine without giving me time to respond. My brain couldn't comprehend what was going on. All I knew was that I loved every second of it and he knew it.

His arms were snagged tightly around my waist. My hands rested delicately on his chest. The kiss wasn't needy or sexual. It was passionate and filled with love. It was the best feeling anyone could experience. The steam in the room was so amazing and the hot water running down our bare bodies as we kissed. He lightly pushed me backwards so my back was now on the tile of the shower walls. "I know you're enjoying this..." he spoke as his lips grazed against mine. "Maybe........" I replied with a smile. He smiled and attached his lips once more.

After a few days Jungkook's birthday was coming up. I had everything planned out. I cleared his entire schedule. I hope he likes what I planned.