|publicity|

All 5 boys were sat in Simons office, with many officers and staff from Modest management.

They were called into a meeting to discuss some publicity stunts that were going to take place in order to keep fans interested and entertained within the one direction fandom.

Simon: "Larry and Ziam are popular nowadays. Fans want to see Louis and Harry interact, as well as Liam and Zayn. So therefore, that's what we're gonna give them."

Harry: "you want us to come out as dating to the public just for a publicity stunt?"

Simon: "not necessarily come out , but act as if you're going to in order to keep the fans on the edge of their seats, more or less"

Zayn: "this is incredibly wrong..."

Simon: "you don't actually have to be in love, this isn't some arranged marriage. It's simply pretending that you're interested in one another when the paparazzi are around."

Harry rolled his eyes and sat back in his chair. He never like Louis in that way. He's always had a crush on someone else.

That someone else was Zayn.

But of course, he had no idea, and now with this new public stunt, there was no way he could tell him.

Louis: "I guess I'm okay with it, I mean it can't be that bad right?"

Zayn: "you're actually gonna go along with this?!"

Zayn looked at Liam, completely and utterly confused.

Liam: "it's whatever, I don't really care either way."

Louis: "same here"

Niall: "jokes on you lads, I'm all single"

Niall held up a peace sign with both of his hands and smiled.

Harry: "this is ridiculous"

Simon: "do it or we'll cancel the tour"

Zayn and Harry shot up in their seats.

Zayn: "what?!"

Simon: "you heard me. meeting is dismissed, you're first dates are in a few hours"

Harry sat back in his chair with the loudest sigh, and covered his face.

Simon: "come on, go get ready"

Harry reluctantly stood up and followed the rest of the boys out of the room to get ready at Zayn's flat.

Once they'd gotten there, they each got showers and got dressed. Harry looked pissed at the world. He did not want to do this, at all.

Zayn: "haz"

Harry: "huh?"

Zayn: "come talk"

Harry followed Zayn out onto the balcony and although he didn't know about his feelings, his heart was beating out of his chest.

Harry: "what's up?"

Zayn: "you're pissed at the world"

Harry giggled and leaned against the railing, looking down on the city of London.

Harry: "nah, this just bothers me because Louis' actually into me...and I don't feel the same. This is basically giving him the right away, and I have no intention Zayn"

Zayn: "well I mean, if it makes you feel any better, Liam is the same. It's clear he feels something toward me, or else he wouldn't have been this okay with the whole idea."

Harry: "I wonder what it would be like to be Niall at this stage of the game"

Zayn: "don't we all?"

They laughed in unison

Zayn: "but hey, don't hesitate to call me if you need something or if you're uncomfortable on that date"

Harry: "you'll probably get a call within the first 5 minutes"

Zayn: "I mean, at least give him a chance to talk to you"

Harry: "that's the thing, I can't"

Zayn: "why not, you just have to listen"

Harry: "no you don't get it"

Zayn: "well help me understand then"

Harry: "I have feelings for someone else, so going on a date with another person just doesn't feel right"

Zayn: "does that person have feelings for you too?"

Harry: "I uh...I don't know, probably not. Who knows honestly?"

Zayn: "tell me who it is and I bet I can tell you"

Harry: "maybe another time..."

Harry went to walk back inside to escape Zayn's burning curiosity but Zayn pulled him back by the wrist.

Zayn: "is it a guy?"

Harry: "mhm"

Zayn: "...interesting"

Harry smiled and blushed at the same time, giving Zayn the validation he needed to know just who Harry was crushing on.

It was him.

Zayn: "have fun on that date of yours"

Harry: "yeah uh...you too I guess"

Zayn: "we can hang out afterwards okay?"

Harry: "sure yeah"

Zayn: "good, just...give him a chance yeah?"

Harry shook his head even though he knew he wouldn't be able to get the beautiful picture of Zayn's chiseled face out of his head the entire rest of the night.