|head|

After 15 minutes of shuffling the press inside the conference room, the meeting started.

Woman: "so I have a question for Niall"

Niall looked intently toward her to show that he was listening as she spoke to him directly.

Woman: "how does it feel now that your other four band mates are happily coupled up?"

Niall felt a pit in his stomach when she finished.

Niall: "I uh...it's fine I guess. I love seeing them happy and all loved up."

Woman: "very sweet answer, thank you"

Niall sighed and glared over at Harry who had a thankful look in his eyes:

Man: "Zayn, I have one for you"

Zayn sat up to acknowledge the man speaking.

Man: "who wrote most of the songs on the album that you're touring for?"

Zayn: "I reckon all of us put in a lot of effort and time into helping with the production of it, but if you're asking who wrote the most songs on it I'd probably say Louis. He's got quite the brain for that stuff"

Louis looked gratefully at Zayn.

Woman: "this ones for all of you"

They all nodded

Woman: "are you happy with your relationships and where they're at?"

Harry looked down at his hands, unsure of what to say. He didn't wanna dig the hole any deeper.

Liam: "I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we're extremely settled and happy."

Woman: "have you been on any dates?"

Louis: "not yet but, we're hoping on our days off from performing we can sneak a few in"

Harry and Zayn just smiled and let Liam and Louis answer confidently.

A few more questions were pressed against them but they were meaningless and didn't hold much value.

Shortly after the boy's were issued to take photos with the fans who waited patiently for them outside before they were escorted into the SUV and to a little pub down the street for dinner.

Paul: "eat up lads, you've got a big day tomorrow"

They sat down and ordered whatever they wanted, most of the boy's ordered beers and alcoholic drinks but surprisingly Harry stuck with water.

Louis: "what's gotten into you babe? water, really?"

Harry: "I'm just tired and I need something to wake me up. Alcohol does the opposite for me"

Louis: "I have something that could wake you up, follow me"

Louis winked and pulled Harry off, he unwillingly followed Louis to the bathroom. He pulled him into the stall after making sure nobody else was around and gripped his waistband before yanking his jeans and briefs down to the floor.

Harry: "Lou, wait! Now?!"

Louis: "just let me do my job baby"

Harry didn't want this, but he was supposed to be in a relationship with Louis...he also couldn't keep pushing him away.

Louis took the tip of Harry's dick into his mouth and swirled his tongue around the tip.

Harry would be lying if he said it didn't feel good, but that didn't mean he wanted it.

It wasn't long before Louis was taking all of Harry into his mouth and letting the tip of his shaft pound into the back of his throat.

Harry: "shit z-Louis!"

Harry's eyes became wide. He almost called him Zayn. From then on, it was all about finishing. He wanted this to be over.

A few more thrusts into Louis mouth and he was coming down his throat.

Louis swallowed and stood up, placing a warm kiss on Harry's forehead.

Louis: "I'll meet you out there babe, clean yourself up yeah?"

Harry shook his head, his face was flushed a deep red and he had tears forming in his eyes. This was wrong. He didn't want anything to do with it anymore.

When he heard the door to the bathroom shut, he left the stall and looked at himself in the mirror. He smelled like sex, and he looked like he was just drug down the road at 50 mph.

Harry: "fuck"

Harry pulled out his phone and called his mom while he walked outside the restaurant. He took a seat on the bench outside the windows while tears rolled down his cheeks. He was thankful that nobody was around.

Anne: "honey!"

Harry: "h-hey mum "

Anne: "sweet? what's wrong, are you crying?"

Harry: "I need my mum"

Anne: "what do you need Harry?"

Harry: "Im in the middle of something bad, and I-I dunno what to do or how to fix it"

Anne: "okay calm down. Where are you baby?"

Harry: "me and the boys went out to eat, I'm outside the restaurant by myself"

Anne: "okay, talk to me...what have you done?"

Harry: "you know about me and Louis relationship right?"

Anne: "of course"

Harry: "he wants it to be real mum, and I'm in love with someone else..."

Anne: "don't tell me that you've been cheating on him?!"

Harry started sobbing, giving Anne the confirmation she dreaded.

Anne: "Harry Edward Styles. What did I teach you about that?"

Harry: "I-I know mum, but in the beginning this shit with Louis was all just publicity...but me and...someone else connected and I think I love him."

Anne: "who is this someone?"

Harry: "...zayn"

Anne: "how did I know you were gonna say that? You've been in love with him since the first day you laid eyes on him my love...I remember the X-Factor audition like it was yesterday"

Harry: "exactly...but Louis just...did something inappropriate to please me and it felt so wrong mum. I almost said Zayns name."

Anne: "oh honey, you've got yourself in a mess"

Harry: "what do I do?"

Anne: "I think you should get your shit sorted, go back inside and enjoy dinner...call me when you get back to the hotel and I'll help you sort this out okay?"

Harry: "I love you mum"

Anne: "I love you too honey, this will all be okay soon"

Harry: "thank you"

Anne: "enjoy your dinner"

Harry sighed and stood up off of the bench and wiped his tears, hoping his eyes weren't too puffy.