|i love you|

Their alarm broke the silence at 7 A.M.

Zayn never woke up to it, so Harry had to physically drag him out of bed. But they didn't have to be downstairs until around 9, so he let him sleep a little longer.

Harry got up and ran his hands through his mop of curls before stretching. He turned around to face Zayn, and just looked at how peaceful he was.

Harry couldn't help but smile.

After staring at him for what felt like forever, Harry decided to shower and wake himself up.

During Harry's shower Zayn started to stir and his eyes fluttered open.

Zayn: "babe?"

Once he heard the water running he sunk back into his pillow and frowned, he hated waking up alone.

15 minutes passed of Zayn staring at the ceiling trying anything to wake himself up before Harry came walking out of the bathroom...completely naked.

Harry: "shit, sorry I thought you were asleep"

Harry blushed, letting his cheeks flush a bright pink.

Zayn: "you act like I've never seen you naked bub"

Harry: "I know but I'm a mess right now,my hairs soaked, I'm soft...I'm a hot mess and this is not what I want you to picture when you think of me naked."

By this time Harry was wrapping the small white towel around his waist.

Zayn: "you're beautiful...wether you've got 6 inches or 9 inches down there, so stop."

Harry: "we all know which one you like better though, so let's not expose the 6 inches"

Zayn: "babe stop, you're the sexiest man I've ever laid eyes on. Who fucking cares if your soft?!"

Harry: "all of the other times you've seen me naked, I've been hard. It looks better, does it not?"

Zayn: "if it matters that much to you, come here and let me make it hard"

Harry chuckled, the toothpaste running down his chin. Once he spit it out he joined Zayn on the bed.

Zayn: "want me to fix it?"

Harry: "not now, we've gotta be downstairs in an hour...plus you've gotta shower and get ready."

Zayn rolled his eyes and faked a pout

Harry: "as much as I want you, right now is not the best time and we both know that"

Zayn: "who cares? every time is right Harry, it's you and me for fucks sake"

Harry: "go shower babe"

Zayn groaned and walked off into the bathroom to shower and wake himself up for the day.

Harry went through this every morning, Zayn was always horny in the mornings.

An hour passed and they were both ready to head downstairs, they grabbed their bags and made their way to the elevators.

Harry noticed that Zayn had been in a bad mood all morning, and was confused on exactly why that was.

Harry: "baby"

Zayn shifted his gaze from the elevator wall to Harry.

Harry: "what's wrong?"

Zayn: "I dunno, I feel upset...but there's nothing to be upset about ya know?"

Harry: "one of those days?"

Zayn: "mhm"

The elevator door opened and revealed a lobby full of screaming fans that all wanted pictures with Zayn and Harry, as well as the other boys.