|hammered|

Harry slid off of Zayn and started taking his own clothing off, piece by piece in order to arouse him.

Zayn: "shit babe, at least take me out of these jeans"

Harry shook his head no, as he went for the waistband of his boxers. Dropping them down below his feet and standing completely naked in front of Zayn.

Zayn: "you're so fucking sexy, my dick can't take it"

Harry blushed and climbed on the bed, ready to take Zayns pants off to release his hard member.

When he pulled them down Zayn's dick sprung out.

Zayn: "shit!"

Harry smiled, wanting to touch it, but restraining himself

Harry: "think I can make you come hands free?"

Zayn: "I wouldn't be surprised if you did"

Harry smiled and climbed back onto the bed.

Zayn: "I'm already hard as shit"

Harry giggled and kissed Zayn one last time before moving himself to the end of the bed so they were facing each other.

Zayn had full view of Harry's naked torso.

Harry wrapped his warm hand around himself and started stroking himself up and down, his head falling back in pleasure with every thrust into his palm.

Zayn was struggling with the restraint, but still not able to take his eyes off of the obscene sight in front of him.

Harry: "you're so sexy all tied up like that baby"

Zayn: "and you're so sexy doing yourself like that...fuck I want it"

Harry smiled and continued jerking himself, getting faster as he grew closer.

Harry: "shit z, talk to me, I'm almost there"

Zayn smiled because he knew that was one of Harry's kinks. When he got close he always wanted Zayn to talk him to his climax and Zayn loved it.

Zayn: "mmm come all over the bed baby, come all over me, and all over this bed"

Harry groaned

Zayn: "If you didn't have me tied like this, I'd have my dick inside of you thrusting so fuckin hard baby."

Harry moaned out as long white ribbons came flying onto the bed.

Shortly after, Zayn was coming into Harry's mouth.

He came hands free, and Harry felt extremely proud of himself.

Zayn: "you really turn me on babe"

Harry: "I think I believe it now"

Zayn: "I feel like I was just watching a live porno of my sexy ass boyfriend"

Harry: "in a way...you were"

They chuckled and pressed their lips together.

Harry: "I love you, thanks for experimenting with me"

Zayn: "don't ever be afraid to ask yeah? I'll always be up for anything...as long as it's with you"

Their intimate time together was one of their favorite things. They didn't get much privacy otherwise.

Afterwards they both hopped in the shower and cleaned themselves up for the rest of the night. They were club bouncing tonight, so Harry threw on a sheer button up shirt and his famous black skinny jeans.

Zayn: "hey, hide my butterfly"

He poked at Harry's butterfly tattoo that covered most of his torso

Harry giggled

Harry: "actually it's my butterfly"

Zayn: "I'm the one that kisses on it"

Harry: "it's on my body"

Zayn: "yeah the body that I come all over"

Harry: "you're so gross"

They laughed and leaned in to press their lips together quickly before they finished getting ready for the rest of the night.

Shortly after, the boys joined them in their room before they made it downstairs and into the car.

Louis: "I'm so excited to get drunk"

They all laughed except for Liam who still had a sadness covering his eyes

Liam: "I probably won't drink, someone needs to be sober enough to make rational decisions"

Zayn: "you sure li? I can drink water, it's fine"

Liam: "you wouldn't mind?"

Zayn: "not at all, you need it more than me anyways"

Zayn tapped Liam on the back and they smiled toward one another, earning Zayn a jealous glance from Harry.

Zayn made his way back over to his boyfriend and kissed his nose

Zayn: "You're cute when you're jealous"

Harry smirked

Harry: "I don't want it to be hostile between me and Liam, and I dunno what to do in order to fix it"

Zayn: "just wait it out baby, it's gonna be hard at first because you have what he wants"

Harry: "you're so humble"

Harry laughed to himself

The rest of the night went by pretty smoothly. All of the boys except for Zayn were completely hammered by the third bar and all Zayn could do was sit by and laugh at his mates.

Once they were ready to head back to the hotel, Zayn guided Niall and Harry while the security guards guided Louis and Liam to the SUV that was waiting for them.

Louis: "whyyy, I'm still soberrr"

Zayn: "the fuck you are?! you need to go to bed"

Liam: "i"m smoking some before bed"

Zayn: "whatever, just don't leave the room please. Any of you"

Liam: "Z"

Zayn turned his head to the backseat and focused his glance on Liam

Liam: "wanna come smoke some weed with me?"

Zayn: "not tonight Liam, maybe another time yea?"

Liam groaned, and before they knew it they were back at the hotel.

Once Zayn and the security guards got all of the boys up to their rooms safely, Zayn settled down on the bed next to Harry.

Harry: "I'm so drunk"

Zayn chuckled

Zayn: "maybe just a little tipsy"

Harry: "everything is blurry and I feel like I'm moving slow"

Zayn: "you're talking slower than you normally do, and you normally talk slow as fuck"

Harry: "thanks for taking care of me"

Zayn: "that's what I'm here for"

Harry soon drifted off to sleep, leaving Zayn with his thoughts.

He was nervous about publicly announcing how much he cared about Harry, but at the same time, he wanted nothing more than for the world to know he was his.

Zayn also wanted to chat privately with Liam beforehand. To make sure that he was coping alright, and that he'd be okay in the long run. They were still best friends at the end of the day.

After letting all of his thoughts consume his mind, he grew exhausted and cuddled Harry from behind.

Zayn: "goodnight bug, I love you"