|Niall|

They hung out for another half hour before the cookies were done and they met in the kitchen to eat them.

Harry poured them both glasses of milk and they sat across from each other enjoying them.

Zayn: "I've been thinking"

Harry swallowed his milk and looked up to signify that he was listening.

Zayn: "when and how are we gonna tell the boys?"

Harry: "I dunno, because this is so fucked up what we're both doing to them...maybe we should tell Niall?"

Zayn: "what if he feels bad and goes to them?"

Harry: "Niall is like my best friend Z, he's not gonna do that."

Zayn: "okay...I guess you can call him"

Harry: "okay, I'm not gonna tell him on the phone though, I'm gonna ask him to come over"

Zayn: "it's probably better that way anyway"

Harry pulled out his phone and dialed Nialls number before putting it on speaker.

Niall: "hey haz how ya feeling?"

Harry: "I need you to come over, I have a lot to talk about"

Niall: "Louis said you didn't want any company-"

Harry: "I know, just please come over I have a lot of explaining to do"

Niall: "okay give me like 15 minutes"

Harry: "see you soon"

Harry buried his face in his hands, and Zayn grabbed ahold of his wrist.

Harry: "I'm so fucking scared Z"

Zayn: "I know baby, me too...but they're gonna find out sooner or later"

Harry: "I just wish I didn't cheat"

Zayn: "I wish there was an easier way to have done this too, but we've already done it...I just hope you don't regret it"

Harry looked up sympathetically

Harry: "I don't babe, none of it because I have a lot of feelings for you...but just knowing that I cheated on someone that trusted me kinda makes me sick"

Zayn: "I've never cheated in my entire life and I feel the same way, but let's see what Niall has to say and we'll see."

A few more minutes passed and Harry made himself and Zayn coffee, just the way they'd liked it. Harry also made a cup for Niall, 1 cream and no sugar, for when he got there.

Niall pulled up to Harry's house and noticed another car but it was dark, so he assumed it was Louis'.

He rung the door bell and Harry yelled to welcome him in. When he first saw Zayn he looked confused.

Niall: "what's going on?"

Harry: "here, I made you some coffee"

Niall: "thanks"

Harry nodded and pulled out a chair for him to sit. He sat next to Zayn while Harry stood across from them.

Harry: "we've got a huge secret to tell you Ni, and I don't trust anyone else. I need you to promise me that you won't freak out because...we both are."

Niall: "I promise, I'm always on your side...but you're worrying me"

Harry: "so basically...we're committed to Louis and Liam"

Niall: "right"

Harry: "but me and Zayn have been kinda sneaking around behind their backs..."

Niall: "so, you're both cheating?"

Harry winced at that word

Harry: "I know it's fucked up, but neither of us saw those relationships as anything more than a publicity stunt"

Niall: "but you both told them you'd try it out for real! that's fucked you guys..."

Harry buried his face in his hands.

Zayn: "we uh...we never really wanted to be with them, we've always had feelings for each other and we knew it was a bad time to explore them, but neither of us could wait."

Niall: "you owning up to your scandal doesn't do any justice, you guys have got a lot of explaining to do. To the fans, to management, and especially to them."

Harry: "I didn't call you here for a lecture Niall...I know what we're doing is fucked up and we wanna own up to it. We just don't know how."

Niall: "so you called me here for advice?"

Zayn: "we need it, we have no idea how to tell them or even when"

Niall: "I feel as if there's no right time to tell them...it's gonna break their hearts whenever and however you tell them."

Harry sighed and covered his face again.

Niall: "how long have you guys been fooling around?"

Zayn: "since the day this publicity shit started"

Niall: "so you've never even been loyal to them, not even for a day?"

Zayn: "when you put it that way...I guess not"

Niall: "I wanna be on your side Harry, you know I love you more than life...but it's hard for me to agree with anything you're doing"

Harry: "no I get it...if you wanna tell them I guess I'll accept the backlash. It's my fault anyway, so it's better for them to know as soon as possible."

Niall: "I don't know what I'm gonna do yet guys, I feel like I'm hurting someone either way. Because if I tell them I feel like I'm betraying you two, and if I keep it from them I feel like I'm taking part in breaking their hearts. I'm in a tough spot too."

Harry: "yeah I know...I'm uh, I'm sorry I said anything. see you at the airport tomorrow."

Niall nodded and handed Harry his empty coffee cup

Niall: "I'm here for all of you always...just because I'm pissed at both of you for your actions doesn't mean I think of you as anything less than a brother"

Harry and Zayn nodded as they watched Niall shut the door softly.

Harry: "were gonna show up to that airport tomorrow and they're gonna fucking hate us Z"

Zayn: "do you think he's gonna tell them?"

Harry: "I'm just gonna be prepared for the worst"

Zayn: "come here"

Harry moped over to Zayn and sat on his lap, resting his head against his cheek.

Zayn: "whatever happens, you've got me"

Harry: "I know..."

Zayn: "let's go get ready for bed and I'll cuddle you to sleep yea?"

Harry: "mhm"

They pressed their lips together in a solid kiss before making their way upstairs to bed.