|sorry|

Harry made sure that he didn't drink more than he could handle, he just wanted some form of relief.

After an hour, Niall and Harry decided to leave the club and catch a taxi back to the hotel.

It was 2 in the morning before they'd gotten back and Liam, Louis, and Zayn were out back on the private beach the hotel had.

When Niall and Harry saw them they were sitting around a fire with a load of uncommon people...smoking weed yet again.

The three spotted Niall and Harry and ran up to them with a wobble in their steps. Their eyes were a bright shade of pink.

When Harry looked at Zayn, a glossy haze was covering the honey colored eyes that Harry was in love with.

Zayn: "babe!"

Harry: "no no, you smell like a whole lot of weed"

Zayn: "you told me I cou-"

Harry: "I know what I said, so go have fun"

Zayn: "but babe, where were you?"

Harry: "me and Niall just went out for some drinks, no big deal"

Zayn: "why didn't you ask me to go with you?"

Harry: "because when I called you after 2 hours of being in the room by myself, you asked for a few more minutes"

Zayn: "well I didn't kno-"

Harry: "were not gonna argue about this right now, go enjoy your night"

Harry walked back off to the elevator, leaving Niall downstairs with the other three.

He went upstairs, got ready for bed and fell asleep almost instantly. He was exhausted and they had an early flight the next morning.

It wasn't until 4 a.m when he heard the door handle shake and Zayn walk in.

Zayn: "you awake?"

Harry: "wish I wasn't"

Zayn: "wanna talk bub?"

Harry: "we have a flight in 4 hours and you haven't slept, get a shower and we can talk about this tomorrow"

Zayn: "you're right, I'll be back"

Zayn fled to the shower and washed up as quickly as he could, wanting nothing more than to comfort Harry.

He brushed his teeth and combed his black hair out before throwing on a pair of briefs and sliding in behind Harry's body.

Zayn: "I'm sorry"

Harry: "there's nothing for you to apologize for, it's fine"

Zayn sighed

Zayn: "I love you"

Harry: "love you too"

They fell asleep, only to be woken up by an alarm 3 hours later.

Harry groaned his head aching from the vodka.

Zayn: "need some pain meds?"

Harry: "please"

Zayn was in the mood to do anything to lift Harry's mood after leaving him lonely.

Harry swallowed the pills and washed them down with a glass room temperature water before fluttering his eyes open.

Zayn: "hey"

Harry: "hey"

Zayn: "we have to be downstairs in like 20 minutes"