|secrets out|

Harry was jolted out of his thoughts by everyone calling his name. He had no clue how long he'd been daydreaming.

Paul: "Harry?!"

Harry: "sorry, I was just thinking"

Paul: "mkay"

Julian: "so what we need to tell you has nothing to do with us...it has more to do with your band mates."

Louis: "which ones?"

Julian and Paul looked at Harry and Zayn.

Harry's eyes immediately filled with tears. His heart was beating out of his chest. He lost all composure.

Zayn: "just tell them Paul, we've got no more to lose...it's halfway out."

Paul: "this morning the hotel worker brought some camera footage to our attention."

Liam: "caught smoking weed again...z really?!"

Zayn: "just shut up and listen"

Liam nodded with a confused expression and directed his attention back to Paul.

Paul: "to make a long story short, Zayn and Harry were caught cheating last night."

Louis mouth fell agape.

Harry's sobs intensified. They pierced through the room.

Zayn wiped a small tear that was forming, but wanted to stay strong for Harry.

Liam: "h-how long has this been going on?"

Liam looked at Zayn, more confused than upset.

Zayn: "dunno, about a month or so...I'm so sorry"

Liam: "sorry isn't gonna work, and I don't care about an apology right now. I want answers"

Louis had tears running down his face, but he didn't mind. He kept his attention on the conversation, whereas Harry was standing up with his head against the door, trying to maintain his breathing.

Zayn: "and you deserve them, so ask us anything...we'll be honest"

Louis: "hard to believe when you've been fucking my boyfriend behind my back you dick"

Zayn didn't come back with a response because he knew what Louis was saying was ultimately true, so he just nodded.

Liam: "did you know about this Niall?"

Niall: "now before any of you come at me, I have nothing to do with any of this shit. Yes, I knew and I was tempted to tell you guys right away...but I wanted them to tell you. That was the right thing to do, rather than you hear it from me. I gave them a deadline, and if they didn't tell you guys by tomorrow, I would've."

Zayn: "don't bring him into it Liam, just let him go. It's our fault, and we're taking all the blame. We went to Niall for advice...so don't get mad at him"

Louis: "Harry, why don't you come sit beside your fuck buddy and answer my questions"

Harry opened the door and walked out of the room, unable to stand the names Louis was calling Zayn.

How dare he call him his fuck buddy?!

Harry's eyes were bloodshot and puffier than they'd been in a long time, so he fled out the back entrance of the hotel and sat outside by himself...needing air.

Louis: "why is he taking this so hard?! he was the one who did it."

Zayn: "because through all of this, even though he did it, he had you in the back of his mind. He never wanted a real relationship with you Lou, but he loves you more than anything, like a fucking brother. He gets what he did was fucked up, we both do...but the last thing he wanted to do was lose you. That's why he's taking it so hard."

Louis: "walking out and not facing me isn't gonna do anything to make it better"

Zayn: "give him a second, he needs to breathe. he's been having anxiety attacks all day."

Liam: "Z"

Zayn: "hmm?"

Liam: "why wouldn't you just tell us that you didn't wanna be with us...?"

Zayn: "because I...I was gonna try Liam, but when Harry told me about his feelings for me, I melted. I've always had feelings for him."

Liam: "I know, but you could've told us sooner...instead of sleeping with Harry then coming home and cuddling with me, how many times did you do that Zayn?"

Zayn: "c'mon Li-"

Liam: "no, you yourself told me that I deserve honesty...so tell me, how many times did you fuck him and then come see me?"

Zayn: "I dunno? Maybe 4."

Liam: "this is so fucked up...so fucked up Zayn."

Paul: "tomorrow morning we're gonna have breakfast after we've all had time to sleep on the information. I think it's time we all head to sleep."

Louis: "I'm not sleeping in a room with Harry...absolutely not."

Liam: "just put Zayn and Harry together...they've been sneaking around anyway."

Zayn sighed

Julian: "that's fine, Niall, Louis, and Liam can stay in Louis room. Zayn and Harry can stay in Zayn's."

Louis: "fucked Zayn, so fucked"

Zayn: "I know...we're sorry."

Louis chuckled

Louis: "as if sorry does anything"

They shut the door behind them, leaving Zayn engulfed in a room of silence. The conversation that just took place took so much strength.

Once he took a minute to gather himself he called Harry.

Harry: "h-hello?"

Zayn: "hey bug, they're gone. come up to my room please"

Harry: "I-I'll be there s-soon."

Zayn: "be careful"

Harry: "mkay"

Zayn: "I love you"

Harry: "I l-love you..."

Zayn made sure that no tears were filling his eyes. He wanted to show Harry that it would be okay.

A few minutes later he knocked on the door and Zayn opened it to a red-eyed Harry.

Zayn: "come here bug"

Harry launched himself into Zayn's hug and cried into his shoulder, trying to catch his breath.

Harry: "d-did we lose them?"

Zayn: "I...I dunno babe. We have breakfast to talk everything out tomorrow morning."

Harry: "fuck...I wanna go home"

Zayn: "you can't"

Harry: "why n-not?"

Zayn: "because then I won't be able to go home."

Harry: "that doesn't make sense"

Zayn: "you are my home."

Harry sniffled

Harry: "can you hold me for awhile?"

Zayn: "of course bub, come on"

They slid their shirts off, along with their skinny jeans. They hopped into bed and Zayn pulled Harry into his chest. He ran his fingers gently through Harry's curls.

Harry: "goodnight Z, I love you"

Zayn: "I love you too bug, sleep good."