|too good|

Louis opened the door to the office, letting Harry walk in first.

He knew he looked drained. His eyes hung lower than usual and he looked emotionally and mentally exhausted.

Simon: "why don't you all take a seat boys"

Simon looked disappointed when he grimaced at Harry.

Simon: "first of all, this interview today is no joke. This is about the album you just released and are touring. No jokes, no fooling around, I need straight answers and so do they. Understand?"

They all shook their heads to show they understood exactly what was expected of them.

Simon: "second of all, Harry, why in the fucking world do you look so pale and tired?"

Harry shrugged

Simon: "there has to be some reason, you look like you haven't slept in ages"

Harry: "just couldn't get to sleep last night, that's all really"

Simon: "did you sleep at all?"

Harry shrugged again.

Harry: "don't remember"

Simon sighed

Simon: "Lou, take the boys and get them dolled up for this interview please"

She nodded and took them all into the studio next to Simons office, where she worked on them one by one until they were camera ready.

Louis was first.

When Louis was distracted and getting his hair pulled, Zayn took a seat next to Harry.

Zayn: "you have to sleep babe"

Harry huffed

Harry: "I know"

Zayn: "why didn't you?"

Harry: "I was overthinking shit, so I just stayed up and fought it I guess. There was no way I was falling asleep"

Zayn sighed, knowing he couldn't have done anything to help if he wanted to. Liam kept him in bed, and had no desire of letting him escape.

Zayn: "tonight remember?"

Harry nodded

Zayn: "don't be upset Harry, we're gonna figure it out okay"

Harry: "...I sure do hope so"

Zayn frowned, wanting to grab Harry's face and kiss the life out of it...but he couldn't.

Liam was right next to them, and Louis was across the room.

Once they'd all gotten ready, they were led into an SUV that took them to the building where the interview was being held.

Harry dozed off for fifteen minutes in the car which put Zayn's mind at ease. He needed sleep, no matter how hard it was for him.

Louis: "hey babe, we're here"

Zayn rolled his eyes at the nickname. Louis shouldn't be calling him that. Ugh.

Harry's eyes fluttered open and searched the car until they landed on Zayn and he relaxed again. What was it with his presence? It always calmed him.

He sighed and sat up into Louis embrace, although he didn't want it.

Louis: "you okay?"

Harry: "mhm"

They were rushed from the car into the studio and given seating arrangements to make sure everyone was where they should be.

Niall was closest to the host, then Liam, then Zayn, then Harry, then Louis.

Overall it wasn't too bad, Zayn and Harry still got to be close even though they were surrounded by their publicity craving boyfriends.

Interviewer: "so Harry, the song on the album called "Happily" you wrote, correct?"

Harry: "yeah I did"

Interviewer: "fans are speculating that you wrote the song about Louis, is that correct?"

Louis reached for Harry's hand and linked their fingers but, Harry knew for a fact that he'd written the song about a completely different person, zayn.

Harry: "I mean, I wrote the song so fans could interpret it how they would like...so I don't think it's about one specific person. It's open for interpretation and that's all I've really got to say about it."

Zayn smiled to himself, knowing exactly why he dodged the question in an extremely wise way.

Interviewer: "well it's a beautiful song with a beautiful meaning"

Harry: "thank you"

The interview carried on as normal, with little questions about the relationships and more about the music given in the new album. But after 2 hours they were finished and released back to their homes.

Harry got a shower and freshened himself up, he knew Zayn was coming over tonight and he'd finally get some time with him.

Only a few minutes after Harry finished getting ready Louis called.

Louis: "hey babe, I'm on my way to your house"

Harry: "oh I uh...I'm at my mums. She came and picked me up"

Louis: "oh...is everything okay?"

Harry: "yeah, just wanted to spend some time with her before the tour started"

Louis: "okay, maybe tomorrow morning?"

Harry: "sure, I'll call you when I get up"

Louis: "sounds good"

Harry: "bye Lou"

Louis: "bye baby"

Harry hung up the phone and groaned. Louis voice was starting to make Harry uncomfortable. Especially the unwanted nicknames.

Harry wanted to make sure Louis didn't suspect anything so Harry called Zayn to make sure he parked down the road in case one of the boys drove by and noticed his car.

Zayn: "patience love, I'm almost there"

Harry: "that's actually not why I was calling"

Zayn: "oh what's up?"

Harry: "I need you to park down the street"

Zayn: "ugh why?"

Harry: "Louis called and I told him my mum picked me up, if he sees your car he's gonna know I lied"

Zayn: "okay, I'll park down the road...wanna come pick me up so I don't have to walk a mile?"

Harry: "sure, call me when you get here baby"

Zayn: "I could listen to you call me that a million times"

Harry: "baby baby baby"

Zayn: "mmm"

Harry: "alright I'll see you in a few"

Zayn: "about ten minutes or so"

Harry: "mkay, see you soon"

Zayn: "can't wait to kiss those pretty pink lips of yours"

Zayn hung up and Harry's face felt hot, zayn always knew how to make him blush and he was falling deeper every minute they spoke.

Harry had a feeling this was wrong though. If Louis or Liam found out what they were doing behind their backs, things could get really ugly.

But it felt too good to stop.